    was invaluable. I also have a good bit of experience so I'm FINALLY going
    to take all of these tests to my MSCE (this was the first I ever took).

    Cheers!
    Jerz, Jul 23, 2004

  2. Trust me, they do harder. 70-216 is the 'Beast' from what I hear. I am
    almost afraid to take that one. However 210, and 218 are also fairly easy.

    --
    Shelby Meyer
    MCSA, A+, N+, iN+, CIW

    "Jerz" <> wrote in message
    > This one was pretty easy IMHO. I passed with a 919, there were 55

    questions
    > and the passing score was 700. I read the MS Pressbook for 20-272, have
    > expereience and used Transcender.com exams to study with. I found the
    > Pressbook tests were harder than the Transcender exams but combining the

    two

    Shelby Meyer \(MCSA, A+, N+ iN+, CIW\), Jul 24, 2004

  3. Jerz

    Peter Guest

    Try 290, the term 'Bloody nightmare' comes to mind.

    Peter
    MCDBA

    Peter, Jul 26, 2004
  4. Passed both...

    I would agree that these tests are really easy. A few
    months back, I received an e-mail offer for $59 Microsoft
    vouchers from getcertify4less, and took advantage of
    them. The problem? The vouchers expired that day. So,
    I "studied" for fifteen minutes, and then went and took
    both tests. On one I scored a 950-something or other.
    On the other, I only missed one question. However, I
    would finally congratulate Microsoft on putting together
    a test that actually reflects field knowledge, for the
    most part. I've been through the NT4 MCSE (rotten
    questions), 2000 MCSE (harder questions, but still
    generally irrelevant) and am currently headed into the
    2003 storm. Thus far, the MCDST tests are the most
    relevant to actual working experience. If you have more
    than a year's worth of experience supporting XP, you
    should be able to take this test no problem.

    Mark

    Mark Stafford, Jul 27, 2004