    to study for 272. Made a big difference. I barely passed 271, and passed
    272 with ease. More reading with the MS Press book, but IMO, it definitely
    prepares you better for the exam.

    miaminole, Jun 22, 2007

  2. miaminole

    criswell4 Guest

    I agree, I like the way the microsoft books are worded they are definately
    worth the extra money. Plus, they made the test they know exactly what you
    should study. I spent quite a while in the bookstore lookng at DST books
    before I settled on microsoft.

    criswell4, Jun 25, 2007

  3. miaminole

    brossi Guest

    Do you want to sell your books? I'm getting ready to study for both exams.
    Barb

    brossi, Jun 25, 2007
  4. miaminole

    miaminole Guest

    Keeping them for on the job reference....besides, the company paid for them.

    miaminole, Jun 27, 2007