Passed 70-272 today. . . .

Discussion in 'MCDST' started by Tiffany, Jul 12, 2004.

  1. Tiffany

    Tiffany Guest

    Can any of you that passed the 70-272 point me in the
    direction of some good study material for this test. I
    already passed the 70-271 but the stuff I studied didn't
    even come up in the test.

    actually got an
    >ExamCram book and studied (4 hours) for this one. Scored

    strong in
    >everything except "Resolving Issues Related to Usability"
    >
    >I took 70-271 three weeks ago and, without studying,

    passed with a 766.

    >Go figure.
    >
    >Anyway, my test had 55 questions and I think 1 hr., 45

    min. time limit.

    >Study and practice are my recommendations. I work as a

    sys admin and
    >support Win2K Pro workstations daily. Therefore, I was

    able to pass
    >70-271 without studying, albeit with a low score. The

    exam objectives

    Tiffany, Jul 12, 2004

  2. With 14 years experience I felt I already knew the material for both Exams.
    I used the Exam Cram only as review material and read it over a single
    weekend. The book also didn't cover some of the items in the actual exam
    but experience was able to fill the gap.

    Someone with less experience would be better off with one of the other more
    detailed books.

    What did you think of the 271 test? I haven't taken it yet but plan to
    soon.

    --
    Shelby Meyer
    MCSA, A+, N+, iN+, CIW

    Shelby Meyer \(MCSA, A+, N+ iN+, CIW\), Jul 13, 2004