    questions with 70 minutes to complete it. It had a lot of outlook express
    and IE questions.
    Has anyone taken the 70-270. My question is how is it different from 70-271.

    ryan, Jan 7, 2005

  2. ryan

    DAVE Guest

    I wrote 270 last summer with a 800+. It is more difficult
    than 271. It focuses on networking, troubleshooting and
    etc. I am working on 290 now and will be writing it soon.

    GOOD LUCK!

    Dave, MCDST, NETWORK+, A+2003

    test consisted of 40

    DAVE, Jan 8, 2005

  3. ryan

    Twa Guest

    Congrats Ryan,

    I finished by MCDST books MS XP kit and ExamCram2. I know those books
    inside out. I noticed in those books they don't cover much on Outlook. So I
    should focus on Outlook more, then? I would like to schedule my exam soon.
    Since I saw your posting here. I kinda felt like I'm not ready now. I'm no
    experts when it comes to Outlook. If it's Lotus Notes...well then I can
    dominate that.

    Twa, Jan 12, 2005
  4. 70-270 is for Implimenting Windows XP so it isn't Tech Support related. So
    you will see questions about RIS and questions more guided from the System
    Admin's point of view. I wouldn't say its harder (even though it is). More so
    I'd say it's just different.

    Good luck!

    "The Rev"
    Microsoft Certified Trainer