    Wooohooo ! :)

    Spent the entire weekend studying, walked into the test centre today and
    walked out an hour later with MCDST status! :D

    Luke, May 30, 2006

  2. Luke

    CocoaNut Guest

    Congradulations!

    How was it? Harder/easier than you imagined? How many days have you studied
    for 70-272?

    --CocoaNut

    CocoaNut, May 30, 2006

  3. Luke

    Luke Guest

    I studied for a week, but used alot of real life experiance.

    Resources used to study :-

    Exam Cram 2
    CBT Nuggets
    Transender Practice Exams
    Microsoft Site
    Techexams.net

    Luke, May 30, 2006
  4. Luke

    CocoaNut Guest

    Nice. Thanks for the info!

    --CocoaNut

    CocoaNut, May 30, 2006
  5. Luke

    Luke Guest

    No Problem, Best of luck!

    Luke, May 30, 2006
  6. Luke

    Nick Guest

    Which do you think was harder? I just passed 70.271 early this month and I'm
    ready to take 70-272. Thanks in advance.

    Nick
    MCP

    Nick, Jun 1, 2006
  7. Luke

    Luke Guest

    Nick,

    I wouldn't personally say that one was 'easier' than the over. They both
    have different objectives (bar the 20% overlap), it really does depend on the
    individual.

    For 70-272 just make sure that you understand the Outlook Express and
    Internet Explorer inside out, and that you should always keep your anti virus
    upto date ;)

    Luke, Jun 4, 2006
  8. Luke

    Nick Guest

    Luke,

    Thanks, I did notice several questions relating to OE and IE when I took
    some prep tests. Thanks for the feedback.

    Nick, Jun 4, 2006
  9. Luke

    paperhat Guest

    revise well on ICF and the added functionality of SP2
    --
    paperhat
    MCP, MCDST

    paperhat, Jun 22, 2006