    -Robert
    --
    A+, N+, Internetwork Cert, MCDST, former CCNA && CCDA
    Hitchhiker90, Jun 19, 2009

  2. Hitchhiker90

    John R Guest

    "Hitchhiker90" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Woo hoo! I passed my 70-272 today with a 907! My eyes opened real wide
    > when
    > I got the final score as I thought for sure I was going to be in the mid
    > 700's if I passed at all. Anyways, I'm a happy camper right now and will
    > be
    > celebrating by ordering pizza and wings tonight (potentially, its a toss
    > up
    > between that and chicken curry). I took 70-271 a few weeks go and passed
    > with 816 and thought today's test was harder but yet I still scored
    > better.
    > Funny how that works.
    >
    > Now, what should I start on next? Do I go for the 70-621 and be certified
    > in
    > Vista or do I want to do MCSA or MCSE? I guess I got some investigating to
    > do. Any input is more than welcomed.

    What should you do next is not a question that you should be asking anyone
    but yourself, especially on a forum such as this. What do you want to do
    with your life? What are your experiences? Where do you want to be? What
    tools will get you there?

    There are no pre-defined paths in certifications. You either do what you
    need, or what you want. What somebody else wants should not play into your
    plans.

    John R
    John R, Jul 14, 2009

  3. I would definetly go for the "curry".

    Melissa Little, Jul 16, 2009