    preparing to take the 70-272 exam in a couple of weeks, is the 70-272 easier
    than the 271?

    Susan
    Susan, Jan 18, 2007

  2. It depends on your skill set. Some people have found it easier, while
    others have not. It is a difficult question to answer since it is a
    preference. If you have not already checked out the "Skills Measured",
    here is the Microsoft link to the 70-272 test:
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-272.mspx#EQD. Good luck.

    --
    Michael D. Alligood
    MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,

    http://www.yetanotherblog.typepad.com/theclassroom

    Michael D. Alligood, Jan 18, 2007

  3. Michael D. Alligood, Jan 18, 2007
  4. Thanks so much for the info. Is very much appreciated!!

    Susan Roche, MCP

    Susan Roche, MCP, Jan 21, 2007
  5. I finished reading the 70-271 book tonight! whew! Time for the fun stuff.
    REVIEWING. I need to schedule my test soon lol

    Keith Chilton, Jan 29, 2007
  6. Dude, I thought you already tested out on MCDST? Did I miss something?
    :)

    Michael D. Alligood, Jan 29, 2007
  7. That was the first test! (70-272) LoL I guess you did miss that

    Keith Chilton, Jan 29, 2007