    I feel a little nervous but then who doesn't!

    I'm not really going to ask for any advice as there is a shed load on here
    already, I guess all I wanted to do was tell everyone.....
    Moley, Oct 20, 2006

  2. "Moley" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hi everyone,
    >
    > I've just passed my first MCP 'what a great feeling' now moving onto

    70-272.
    > I feel a little nervous but then who doesn't!
    >
    > I'm not really going to ask for any advice as there is a shed load on here
    > already, I guess all I wanted to do was tell everyone.....

    Holey Moley donut shop?
    Jonathan Roberts, Oct 21, 2006

  3. Moley

    TJ Guest

    Difficult test? Hard questions? How long did it take? I am about to take
    it as well.

    TJ, Oct 24, 2006
  4. Moley

    guyvii Guest

    I took the MCDST 4 day bootcamp. Basicly 2 days of lecture and test the 3rd
    and 4th day. I was sweeting bullets taking the test. basicly 2 days to red
    the book. I passed both tests but I was still shaking after the test. I used
    global knowledge for the school. I am not the sharpest pencil in the box but
    I seem to have passed with a mid 800 on the first and a 718 on the second. 5
    of 16 passed both tests. Studying is very important, just to understand the
    tests and how they think. Practice the tests !

    guyvii, Oct 26, 2006