    Also Please tell me when will I get my MCP Access code?????

    Thanking all the members of the group , Yours , GirI

    , Apr 21, 2006

  2. louscannon Guest

    wrote:
    > Hi ! I'm Giridharan from Tamilnadu , India. I recently passed 70-271 on
    > 17-04-06 with a score of 866 . I thank all the members of this group
    > who have helped me greatly to achieve this . Also I've planned to take
    > my 70-272 exam on next week . I may feel much happier if you give me
    > some advices, ideas and preparations to attain the MCDST Certification
    > ..
    >
    > SPL NOTE : I am now studying only 9th grade(Age : 15) .
    >

    > Also Please tell me when will I get my MCP Access code?????
    >
    > Thanking all the members of the group , Yours , GirI

    congrats, and what an impressive score at 15!!
    I waited 2 weeks for my MCP access code, in the end I rang Microsoft
    and explained the situation. He confirmed that I had indeed passed the
    70-271 exam, and gave me the MCP access code, and Access ID over the
    phone. He directed me to the MCP members site, where I had to type both
    codes in. That gave me access to the MCP site, where I ordered the
    welcome kit. Try and speak to a Microsoftrepresentive here
    http://www.microsoft.com/worldwide/ and explain the situation...
    Hope this helps, and Congrats again fellow MCP! I'm taking the second
    exam at the beginning of June!
    Graham

    louscannon, Apr 21, 2006

  3. Guest

    louscannon wrote:

    > wrote:
    > > Hi ! I'm Giridharan from Tamilnadu , India. I recently passed 70-271 on
    > > 17-04-06 with a score of 866 . I thank all the members of this group
    > > who have helped me greatly to achieve this . Also I've planned to take
    > > my 70-272 exam on next week . I may feel much happier if you give me
    > > some advices, ideas and preparations to attain the MCDST Certification
    > > ..
    > >
    > > SPL NOTE : I am now studying only 9th grade(Age : 15) .
    > >

    > > Also Please tell me when will I get my MCP Access code?????
    > >
    > > Thanking all the members of the group , Yours , GirI

    > congrats, and what an impressive score at 15!!
    > I waited 2 weeks for my MCP access code, in the end I rang Microsoft
    > and explained the situation. He confirmed that I had indeed passed the
    > 70-271 exam, and gave me the MCP access code, and Access ID over the
    > phone. He directed me to the MCP members site, where I had to type both
    > codes in. That gave me access to the MCP site, where I ordered the
    > welcome kit. Try and speak to a Microsoftrepresentive here
    > http://www.microsoft.com/worldwide/ and explain the situation...
    > Hope this helps, and Congrats again fellow MCP! I'm taking the second
    > exam at the beginning of June!
    > Graham

    >THANK YOU FOR YOUR IMMEDIATE ASSISTANCE. I RECEIVED MY MCP ID AND ACCESS CODE BY MAILING . ALSO PLEASE GUIDE ME BY GIVING TIPS FOR MY 70-272 EXAM IF POSSIBLE.

    REGARDS
    GIRIDHARAN RAVI

    , Apr 22, 2006
  4. CocoaNut Guest

    Hey, Giridharan,

    Congradulations!

    I'm 15 as well. I'm going to study for 70-271 over my summer vacation. What
    is the highest score possible on the exam?

    Thanks,
    CocoaNut

    CocoaNut, Apr 26, 2006