    to direction MCDST. The result was 779 points.

    Best Regard
    Andre

    André, Apr 8, 2006

  2. André

    louscannon Guest

    Congrats!!! I passed the other day, with a score of 780! I've completed
    the course for 272, however, I've booked the next exam for early June,
    so i've got a few weeks to catch up on studying! Although I passed on
    Monday, I'm still waiting for the email with my access id on it!
    Graham

    louscannon, Apr 8, 2006

  3. André

    Gillian Guest

    CONGRATS to you both and well done!!!!.. Hi im new here... just got offical
    course books and starting studying 271.... only on charter 1.. so a lot
    behind you all!!...
    JUst a general silly question really... what is the pass mark for both 271
    and 272?... i know its marked out of 1000 points..right?..
    anyway hope to catch up and enjoy and help or advice while in studying...
    its now time to get back to my 271 course book!!

    take care
    regard
    Gillian (yorkshire,uk)

    Gillian, Apr 18, 2006
  4. André

    MitchS Guest

    "Gillian" <> wrote in message

    > JUst a general silly question really... what is the pass mark for both 271
    > and 272?...

    700 as usual

    > i know its marked out of 1000 points..right?..

    not publicly divulged at this time but they give the impression that the max
    score varies dependent upon the pool of questions

    > anyway hope to catch up and enjoy and help or advice while in studying...
    > its now time to get back to my 271 course book!!

    Throw in plenty of real face time with a pc and try out several things to
    really get an understanding of the OS. That can't be stressed enough.

    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.

    MitchS, Apr 18, 2006