    but it's been nearly 24 hrs, and i have'nt recieved one yet! How long
    is the normal waiting time, before getting the MCPID and access code?
    Graham
    louscannon, Apr 4, 2006

  2. louscannon

    erikd65 Guest

    I think you need to take both tests before you get your MCP ID.

    erikd65, Apr 4, 2006

  3. louscannon

    louscannon Guest

    Do you??? I thought if you passed 1 exam then you get the MCP
    certification, on passing both you get the MCDST....
    louscannon, Apr 5, 2006
  4. louscannon

    Ron Hogue Guest

    You're right. You only need to pass the 1 exam to attain MCP status. To
    receive your ID #, just wait another day or so and they will send it to you
    via email. Then you can log on to their site using a Passport login and
    request that they send you the packet containing your ID #, card, pin, and
    certificate. After you pass the second exam, you'll receive the same package
    with MCDST info instead of MCP.

    Ron

    Ron Hogue, Apr 5, 2006