    Practice what you read!
    Stay confident about your skillz.

    With regards.

    Michel Vaillant, Jun 29, 2005

  2. Congratulations!

    --
    Tom Helms [MSFT]

    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights."Please
    do not send e-mail directly to this alias. This alias is for newsgroup
    purposes only."

    Tom Helms [MSFT], Jun 29, 2005

  3. Michel Vaillant

    Hartman Guest

    Congrats. I am also taking my first test on Friday. I am pretty nervous,
    but semi-confident. I have been using the MS Press book and the MCDST Exams
    (Exams 70-271 and 70-272) by Timothy L. Warner (online book through my
    company).

    Hartman, Jun 30, 2005