    Cheers!
    Jerz
    MCDST
    Jerz, Jul 28, 2004

  2. Congrats! I hope to take 271 in the next couple weeks. I already easily
    passed 272. Then I will have MCDST done.
    --
    Shelby Meyer
    MCSA, A+, N+, iN+, CIW

    "Jerz" <> wrote in message
    > Just got back from passing 70-271 and elected not to wait for the

    pressbook

    Shelby Meyer \(MCSA, A+, N+ iN+, CIW\), Jul 28, 2004

  3. Jerz

    kavish Guest

    Hi,
    Cleared both papers with score of 730 a week back. Used
    no study material, all possible with practical exposure
    to XP
    So keep on working on XP
    be
    kavish