    I have passed 70-271 with a score of 916.

    Now preparing for 70-272

    Any suggestions regarding preparation.
    shailesh, May 30, 2005

  2. shailesh

    benjiga69 Guest

    Well first of all study, and second of all beware that most of the new MCDST
    tests include many questions on Service pack 2. Primarily questions about
    the new security console realeased within it. I know because I took the test
    last month and can remember 12 or more questions relating to Security
    console. Anyway, I did not know about it and missed several questions, but I
    still passed with like an 854. So look out for SP2 questions, if you want to
    learn more about SP2's specific functions just look it up on microsofts main
    website, this will help alot in the test. Specifically printer related
    questions/options within security console. Anyway good luck with 70-272!

    benjiga69, Jun 1, 2005

  3. the 272 is easiest as the 271.

    i had done the 271 with round about 750 and the 272 with 919 score.

    that without any preparation other than the online assessments from MS.

    cu,

    Henry

    Henry Gerloff, Jun 9, 2005