    Barely scraped by today with a 766.
    I'll take it. A pass is a pass.

    Good luck to All.
    getmikee, Aug 3, 2006

  2. How many questions on your test and how much time did you have?

    Mark

    Mark Hatfield, Aug 5, 2006

  3. getmikee

    getmikee Guest

    Hi Mark,

    61. either 2 hours or 90 minutes. I was so focused on the questions I
    can't remember how much time I was given.
    It was a great test.
    I am using Microsofts Self-paced training kit. Very good materials. Books,
    software, testing cd also.
    I plan on keeping these books. I loaded up the Eval. cd's last night (XPsp2
    and Office2003). Gonna go for the 70-272 in 10 days.
    I gave away my Comptia A+ and Network+ books...I regret it now.
    I will surely report a better score on the 70-272 because I will study more.
    Now it is waiting time (site says 2 weeks) for my I.D. number and access code.

    Good luck to All. Never give up, never surrender!
    Mike

    getmikee, Aug 5, 2006
  4. getmikee

    getmikee Guest

    Emails arrived today regarding I.D. number and access code....ordered my
    Welcome Kit!
    Good luck to All!
    Getmikee

    getmikee, Aug 6, 2006