Passed 70-271 today and 70-272 last week.

Discussion in 'MCDST' started by Geek961, Oct 5, 2004.

  1. Geek961

    Geek961 Guest

    Hi All,

    Just wanted to thank all of you here in the newsgroup. I have pretty
    much just been lurching for sometime now. I have enjoyed reading
    everybody's posts as for so are useful and others are a good read. I can
    say I've worked in IT for 6 six years now, and am no test taker by any
    means. Passed 70-272 last Tues. with a score of 727 (sweating bullets).
    Today I sit down to take 70-271, answer all questions, I'm going back
    through the ones I marked for review, and WHAM the computer throws an
    error out and my test is gone from the screen. So by now I'm freaking
    even more so then I was, when I sat down to take this thing. The
    receptionist comes in says oh no problem we'll just stick you on this
    computer.....ha ha ha. I'm really (sweating bullets) by now right. She
    gets my test back from where it crashed, I finished my review questions,
    clicked end exam, crossed my fingers, and there it was Score of 850.
    WooHoo! Man am I pumped. But again I would like to thank everybody for
    their positive posts to the newsgroups, and I wish all that are trying
    to achieve this Cert good luck.

    Travis

    Geek961, Oct 5, 2004

  2. Geek961

    - cris - Guest

    congrats, man!

    - cris -, Oct 6, 2004

  3. Geek961

    Geek961 Guest

    Thanks :)

    Geek961, Oct 6, 2004
  4. Geek961

    SJ Guest

    Congratulations!

    Good to hear that the posts are helping people - even the "lurching" ones;)

    sj
    www.certquest.net

    SJ, Oct 7, 2004
  5. I must admit (and I'm not making fun of you Geek961 ) when I first read the
    post I had images of this poor bloke "lurching" around on a wooden leg or
    similar! I know you meant lurking mate, but the image made me smile all the
    same :) Congratulations on passing, MCSA next, then MCSE!!

    Wayne McGlinn
    Brisbane, Oz

    "SJ" <> wrote in message
    > Congratulations!
    >
    > Good to hear that the posts are helping people - even the "lurching"

    ones;)

    <snip>

    Wayne McGlinn, Oct 7, 2004
  6. glad to know it can be done can you point me to any brain dumps or
    things to rember that stick out in your mind?

    Chris Williams, Oct 7, 2004
  7. Geek961

    Geek961 Guest

    Thanks Guys, I am glad you all can interpret what I meant to say.
    "lurking"..."lurching". I'm retarded.

    Geek961, Oct 7, 2004
  8. Congrats anyway. Welcome aboard! ;-)

    --kyamamoto

    Kenji Yamamoto [Security MVP], Oct 14, 2004
  9. Geek961

    Geek961 Guest

    Thanks Kenji! :)

    Geek961, Oct 14, 2004