    Wohoeee, passed 70-271 this morning.
    816 points, isnt that bad i think...

    Up to 70-272...i heard this one is alot harder than 271.

    Rogier, Aug 21, 2006

  2. Rogier

    RobertK. Guest

    Congrats, how hard do you think it was compared to the practice tests?

    RobertK., Aug 23, 2006

  3. Rogier

    Rogier Guest

    Well i completed the training book in 2 weeks(10 days) and did a pratice test
    and it wasnt that hard to do the real test. if you have studied the book it
    isnt that hard.

    Rogier, Aug 23, 2006
  4. Rogier

    RobertK. Guest

    I am using the exam cram book and the meassure up test w/ that book currently
    I have the one from Microsoft Press and have studied it to death. My main
    concern is that the questions from the Exam Cram book are so damn hard. They
    sometimes strike me as questions more appropriate for the 70-270 test for
    MCSA/MCSE as they will be about administering group policy in an OU on an
    Active Directory domain or something similarlly out of the scope of a level 1
    DST. What kind of work experience do you have and for how long? I'm really
    quite nervous about this. - Thanks.

    RobertK., Aug 24, 2006
  5. Rogier

    K Kaylor Guest

    The Exam Cram practice test are actually difficult, they want you to know the
    stuff in depth or they're not doing their job. actually 272 is easier than
    the 271 exam, good luck on it

    K Kaylor, Aug 24, 2006