    Error: 1: One or more of your entries does not match your Customer Profile record.

    Not sue what profile they are using.

    Thanks for any help.

    John G, Aug 6, 2004

  2. John G

    nerd32768 Guest

    "John G" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Can anyone offer any pointers to actually get into the MCP site for the

    first time?

    > I enter all my information but keep getting
    >
    > Error: 1: One or more of your entries does not match your Customer Profile

    record.

    > Not sue what profile they are using.
    >
    > Thanks for any help.

    that is the error that means "you haven't waited long enough". it sometimes
    takes up to a week after your test for your site to be created. if you just
    stay patient, it will eventually start working

    nerd32768, Aug 6, 2004

  3. John G

    Jerz Guest

    Took about a day for it to start working for me.

    Jerz, Aug 6, 2004
  4. John G

    John G Guest

    Thanks, figured as much.

    Thanks again

    John G, Aug 6, 2004
  5. John G

    John G Guest

    yeah, i took the test yesterday, so ill try again tomorrow or so. I'll wait
    a few more days before I get too annoyed. :)

    John G, Aug 6, 2004
  6. It depends on when you testing center does their TCA (I have since forgot
    what TCA means). Basically a testing center is suppose to run a TCA in the
    morning and during the evening to download and upload tests, test results,
    and appointments. Then the vendor (which in this case is Microsoft) routes
    them accordingly. It normally takes 2-7 days depending.

    --
    Best of luck!

    Michael D. Alligood
    MCSA, MCP, CCNA, A+,