    Do you thing they will add these questions later or it
    will stay so as it is ?

    Thanx for answers
    Pavol Uhrin, May 3, 2005

  2. Pavol Uhrin

    Greg Guest

    I just took the test a few hours ago...I highly question
    your score of 936 but maybe that explains why you're
    asking about SP2..you must have taken the "piece of cake"
    exam because mine wasn't.

    I had two questions pertaining to SP2. One had something
    to do with Security Center...the other was in one of the
    answers to a question on WMI.

    with

    Greg, May 4, 2005

  3. Pavol Uhrin

    Pavol Uhrin Guest

    I took this test year ago - my score was 643, so I knew which things should
    I learn and concentrate on. So I did many practical lessons with server +
    client machines at home so I tried all the things that I had on the firs
    exam. I took a lot of time for learning - maybe that´s the reason of getting
    936 points.

    Pavol

    Pavol Uhrin, May 5, 2005