    very excited about my path to become an MCSA. My goal is to have MCSA
    status by year end. Do any of you think this is an unrealistic goal?

    Thanks for your thoughts! ;)

    Geek961, Oct 19, 2004

  2. Geek961

    Guest Guest

    Congratulations, no goal is unrealistic if you plan and
    prepare well. What is your background in IT? How did you
    prepare for the 70-270 and how do you plan to prepare for
    the remaining MCSA exams?
    Feral Geek

    70-270! I am

    Guest, Oct 19, 2004

  3. Geek961

    GANKEN Guest

    Congratulations to you. I guess we both share the same dream. I am equally
    aiming to become MCSA by the end of November i just have my elective left to
    do. And that is ISA. Do you have materials i could use on ISA.

    GANKEN, Oct 23, 2004
  4. Geek961

    Marin Kostov Guest

    Interesting... Realistic goal is to pass 70-290 by year end. Do you know how many pages you have to read for that exam? More than 2000! Then, you have to practice with the server. There are lots of topics you need to master; 70-270 is easier than 70-290. My opinion - it is impossible to be MCSA by year end. Realistic term is Mart-April '2005.

    Marin Kostov, Oct 26, 2004
  5. Geek961

    Geek961 Guest

    Ganken,

    I do not have any material on ISA, but in any event that i come across
    something I will be sure to let you know.

    Good luck
    Geek961

    Geek961, Nov 8, 2004
  6. Geek961

    Geek961 Guest

    Monty,

    If you have any experience on the Windows XP OS you should do just fine.
    I felt the test was adequate to my knowledge. I have been supporting the
    XP Platform for 3 three years in a helpdesk environment. The test was
    something like 60+ questions. Again all tips I can suggest are to study,
    and be comfortable with the platform you are testing for.

    Thanks
    Geek961

    Geek961, Nov 8, 2004