    site on the microsoft website.

    Any ide how I can get my MCP ID?

    thanks.
    JohnSmith1, Sep 8, 2007

  2. "JohnSmith1" <> wrote in message
    news::

    > I have passed 70-270 but did not receive and MCP ID in order to access MCP
    > site on the microsoft website.
    >
    > Any ide how I can get my MCP ID?
    >
    > thanks.

    When did you pass it?

    --
    Michael D. Alligood,
    MCITP, MCTS, MCSA, MCDST
    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], Sep 8, 2007

  3. JohnSmith1

    JohnSmith1 Guest

    Last Friday.

    JohnSmith1, Sep 9, 2007
  4. "JohnSmith1" <> wrote in message

    > Last Friday.
    >
    > "Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]" wrote:
    >
    > > "JohnSmith1" <> wrote in message
    > >
    > > > I have passed 70-270 but did not receive and MCP ID in order to access MCP
    > > > site on the microsoft website.
    > > >
    > > > Any ide how I can get my MCP ID?
    > > >
    > > > thanks.

    > > When did you pass it?
    > >
    > > --

    I am assuming you are not talking about 9/7/07. If it has been more than
    a week and you have not received an email, have you contacted the
    testing site? You can also try the Regional Service Center in your
    country http://www.microsoft.com/learning/support/worldsites.mspx

    --
    Michael D. Alligood,
    MCITP, MCTS, MCSA, MCDST
    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], Sep 9, 2007
  5. JohnSmith1

    M Guest

    >I have passed 70-270 but did not receive and MCP ID in order to access MCP
    > site on the microsoft website.
    >
    > Any ide how I can get my MCP ID?
    >
    > thanks.

    You should have received an email with the following instructions on how to
    order your welcome kit.

    1. Log on with your .NET Passport to the MCP secure website.
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcp/default.mspx
    2. Select Welcome Kits from the Program Benefits menu.
    3. Check your shipping address carefully. If you need to make changes to
    your shipping address, click to the Profile Editor.
    4. After making changes (if applicable), return to the Welcome Kits page and
    submit the form.

    You will receive your Welcome Kit within four-to-six weeks of verifying and
    submitting your correct shipping address. Welcome Kits will not be shipped
    without a confirmed address.

    (Copied from a post by Tom Helms)
    M, Sep 17, 2007
  6. JohnSmith1

    Word Guest

    Hey John you can also called microsoft and tell them that you need your I.D
    make sure you have the sheet of your test score because they will ask for
    some info on that sheet and if you dont have it they will not give you any
    info.
    --
    Peter Aragon

    Word, Sep 20, 2007
  7. JohnSmith1

    Guest

    I had the same problem. I emailed MS eLearning support and they got me
    my MCP ID in a day or so. Calling would've obviously been faster, but
    I don't like talking to people :^)

    Ironically, one of the identification questions they asked me was
    'what is your MCP ID'. Pretty sure that's why I contacted you...
    , Oct 15, 2007
  8. JohnSmith1

    osos_eng Guest

    osos_eng, Oct 18, 2007
  9. JohnSmith1

    Montreal MCT Guest

    Hi John,

    Within 72 hours after passing the exam you should receive an e-mail from
    Microsoft with your ID. If you do not you should send an e-mail to
    .

    Congratulations!

    Mitch Garvis, MCT
    MCSA, MCITP, MCDST, MCTS
    Visit my blog at http://feeds.feedburner.com/MitchGBlog
    ---

    Montreal MCT, Oct 19, 2007
  10. JohnSmith1

    amol Guest

    "hi
    my name is amol

    amol, Oct 31, 2007
  11. JohnSmith1

    shameer Guest

    Respected sir,

    I wrote exam at 11-aug-2007, me want register my
    microsoft certificate access code to register.
    and send procedure for how to register mcsa exam paper

    candidate ID :5669012
    site ID : 50045
    registration : 221880708
    validation :1013073089

    yet i not registered me want to register
    shameer, Dec 28, 2007
  12. JohnSmith1

    satish sule Guest

    give 70-270(xpcertifat)

    Dear. sir

    I satish sule I geat Exam 070-270 (MicrosoftWindowsXP
    Professional to Date:Monday,May 18,2009
    Candidate id : SR5677502
    SITE NUMBERra5sy538a
    YOUR SCORE : 968
    But now do not get my 70-270(xpcertifat)so Plase chaking
    my Exem Profile ID and give repply my Email ID

    EmailID :
    MY Address : satish Kundalik sule
    Fakir Chwok,Budhi vathi House
    Room No: 4,
    Bhandup (village) E,
    Mumbai 400 047
    Contac mobile no: 09619843187

    JohnSmith wrote:

    Passed 70-270 but not MCP yet!
    08-Sep-07

    I have passed 70-270 but did not receive and MCP ID in order to access MC
    site on the microsoft website

    Any ide how I can get my MCP ID

    thanks.

    On Saturday, September 08, 2007 4:20 PM
    JohnSmith wrote:

    Passed 70-270 but not MCP yet!
    I have passed 70-270 but did not receive and MCP ID in order to access MC
    site on the microsoft website

    Any ide how I can get my MCP ID

    thanks.

    On Saturday, September 08, 2007 4:43 PM
    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.] wrote:

    Re: Passed 70-270 but not MCP yet!
    When did you pass it

    -
    Michael D. Alligood
    MCITP, MCTS, MCSA, MCDS
    The I.T. Classroom - http://www.theitclassroom.com

    On Saturday, September 08, 2007 7:14 PM
    JohnSmith wrote:

    Re: Passed 70-270 but not MCP yet!
    Last Friday

    "Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]" wrote:

    You should have received an email with the following instructions on how t
    order your welcome kit

    1. Log on with your .NET Passport to the MCP secure website.
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcp/default.msp
    2. Select Welcome Kits from the Program Benefits menu
    3. Check your shipping address carefully. If you need to make changes t
    your shipping address, click to the Profile Editor
    4. After making changes (if applicable), return to the Welcome Kits page an
    submit the form

    You will receive your Welcome Kit within four-to-six weeks of verifying an
    submitting your correct shipping address. Welcome Kits will not be shippe
    without a confirmed address

    (Copied from a post by Tom Helms)

    On Wednesday, September 19, 2007 7:20 PM
    Wor wrote:

    Hey John you can also called microsoft and tell them that you need your I.
    Hey John you can also called microsoft and tell them that you need your I.D
    make sure you have the sheet of your test score because they will ask for
    some info on that sheet and if you dont have it they will not give you any
    info
    --
    Peter Arago

    "M" wrote:

    On Monday, October 15, 2007 7:41 AM
    aliasman wrote:

    I had the same problem.
    I had the same problem. I emailed MS eLearning support and they got m
    my MCP ID in a day or so. Calling would've obviously been faster, bu
    I don't like talking to people :^

    Ironically, one of the identification questions they asked me wa
    'what is your MCP ID'. Pretty sure that's why I contacted you...

    On Thursday, October 18, 2007 8:54 AM
    osos_en wrote:

    Passed 70-270 but not MCP yet!
    "JohnSmith1" wrote:

    On Friday, October 19, 2007 11:26 AM
    Montreal MCT wrote:

    Hi John,Within 72 hours after passing the exam you should receive an e-mail
    Hi John

    Within 72 hours after passing the exam you should receive an e-mail from
    Microsoft with your ID. If you do not you should send an e-mail to

    Congratulations

    --
    Mitch Garvis, MC
    MCSA, MCITP, MCDST, MCT
    Microsoft MVP: Windows Server - Customer Experienc
    Visit my blog at http://feeds.feedburner.com/MitchGBlo
    --
    "osos_eng" <> wrote in message

    On Wednesday, October 31, 2007 3:46 AM
    amo wrote:

    "hi my name is amol
    "hi
    my name is amol

    On Friday, December 28, 2007 2:55 AM
    shamee wrote:

    Respected sir, I wrote exam at 11-aug-2007, me want
    Respected sir,

    I wrote exam at 11-aug-2007, me want register my
    microsoft certificate access code to register.
    and send procedure for how to register mcsa exam paper

    candidate ID :5669012
    site ID : 50045
    registration : 221880708
    validation :1013073089

    yet i not registered me want to register

    uuEncode and uuDecode in VB.NET and C#
    http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorial...ca-8e3397a33e07/uuencode-and-uudecode-in.aspx
    satish sule, Jan 28, 2010