    hey guys to pass mcdst use the new version of testking not the one from
    limewire, just buy it its cheap and they have exam engine i passed 942, 956,
    70-270 passed 952

    jv0099, Dec 2, 2005

  2. jv0099

    CBIC Guest

    In news:,
    jv0099 <> embarrassed himself by saying:
    > hey guys to pass mcdst use the new version of testking not the one
    > from limewire, just buy it its cheap and they have exam engine i
    > passed 942, 956, 70-270 passed 952

    Dude don't you know that testkings are br@indumps and using those could get
    your certs taken away from you. That is if MS cared that people were
    cheating on their exams.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38

    CBIC, Dec 2, 2005

  3. jv0099

    Taylor Guest

    A$$fuc&er.

    Taylor
    --
    MCP, MCDST

    Taylor, Dec 2, 2005
  4. jv0099

    MitchS Guest

    "Taylor" <> wrote in message
    > A$$fuc&er.

    Now that's just mean. Funny and true, but just mean.
    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.
    Winnner plays, loser stays. Everyone's a winne - well, not everyone." - F.

    MitchS, Dec 3, 2005
  5. jv0099

    sarath Guest

    "jv0099" wrote:

    > hey guys to pass mcdst use the new version of testking not the one from
    > limewire, just buy it its cheap and they have exam engine i passed 942, 956,
    > 70-270 passed 952

    Oh.. this one suppose to be very brave.
    --
    MCP, MCDST
    Hands that help are holier than lips that pray.

    sarath, Dec 3, 2005
  6. jv0099

    Taylor Guest

    When are the MCNGP tests? I need to pay the exam deposit.

    Taylor
    --
    MCP, MCDST

    Taylor, Dec 3, 2005
  7. jv0099

    MitchS Guest

    "Taylor" <> wrote in message
    > When are the MCNGP tests? I need to pay the exam deposit.
    >
    > Taylor
    > --
    > MCP, MCDST

    My good man, there are no deposits required(other than blood, sweat, tears,
    and the occasional painfully permanent mental image) and the tests are
    ongoing. For more info please visit www.mcngp.com. It is real with all new
    updates. (If I'm not mistaken, I may have seen you there already)

    MitchS, Dec 5, 2005
  8. jv0099

    Taylor Guest

    You aren't mistaken.

    Taylor
    --
    MCP, MCDST

    Taylor, Dec 7, 2005
  9. jv0099

    hannah29 Guest

    jv0099 wrote:
    > *hey guys to pass mcdst use the new version of testking not the on
    > from
    > limewire, just buy it its cheap and they have exam engine i passe
    > 942, 956,
    > 70-270 passed 952 *

    Brain dumps will never give you true knowledge. It only helps you i
    passing the exam. I believe in using practice exams in place of brai
    dumps provided by various sites such as transcender, simulationexams
    whizlabs, and uCertify. They help you in gaining knowledge as well a
    achieving good marks in exam

    -
    hannah2

    hannah29, Dec 9, 2005