Passed 70-229

Discussion in 'MCAD' started by Lok-man LEONG, Feb 16, 2007.

  1. I would like to ask what I expect to recieve after I passed the 70-229 exam.
    thanks!

    Lok-man LEONG, Feb 16, 2007

  2. Hi,

    if this is the first paper that you have passed, you will receive MCP
    certification.

    If you have passed other exams before this one, kindly provide the exam nos,
    so that i can help you to know which certification you will receive.
    --
    Viral Brahmbhatt

    Viral Brahmbhatt, Feb 19, 2007

  3. "Viral Brahmbhatt" wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > if this is the first paper that you have passed, you will receive MCP
    > certification.
    >
    > If you have passed other exams before this one, kindly provide the exam nos,
    > so that i can help you to know which certification you will receive.
    > --
    > Viral Brahmbhatt
    >

    > "Lok-man LEONG" wrote:
    >
    > > I would like to ask what I expect to recieve after I passed the 70-229 exam.
    > > thanks!

    hi Viral,

    Thanks for your response, it is my first exam. But I haven't recieve any
    certificate until now. Please advice!

    Lok-man LEONG, Feb 19, 2007
  4. You need to request your welcome kit.
    They don't send it automatically anymore.
    You should have received a "congratulations" letter from Microsoft with
    instructions on how to do it.
    If you can't find that e-mail, go to https://mcp.microsoft.com/mcp for
    further instructions.
    Congratulations on passing your exam.

    LarryWestMCSD, Feb 19, 2007
  5. Hi Larry,

    I haven't recieve any "congratulations" letter and MCP ID from Microsoft
    until now. What should I do? Thanks!

    Lok-man LEONG, Feb 20, 2007
  6. Lok-man LEONG

    Blackmetal Guest

    well, is not actually a letter, it should be an email.

    If you haven't received it yet, you can use the information on your exam
    report to get access to the MCP website.

    You will use your candidate ID on your exam report (wich becomes your MCP
    number) and try go create your account.

    Blackmetal, Feb 20, 2007
  7. Lok-man LEONG

    Eric Guest

    On Feb 16, 3:50 pm, Lok-man LEONG
    <> wrote:
    > I would like to ask what I expect to recieve after I passed the 70-229 exam.

    A handshake and a pat on the back from your employer. Well, maybe just
    an "atta boy". We don't shake or pat any more (too much fear about law
    suits).

    Probably not anything special on your paycheck :-(

    Eric

    Eric, Mar 20, 2007