    rashmi Guest

    passed 70-229 today , it contained 44 questions
    And all the questions were from dumps

    rashmi, Oct 16, 2003

  2. Excellent! This should really help you in the real world...too bad the real
    world isn't in your braindumps idiot.

    You certified dumpmaster now! You should be receiving a piece of sh*t
    shortly for your efforts in memorization.

    Leigh Kendall, Oct 16, 2003

  3. rashmi

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >passed 70-229 today , it contained 44 questions
    >And all the questions were from dumps

    Well done. Now hurry up with burger & fries.

    Kline Sphere, Oct 16, 2003
  4. rashmi

    Jaime Guest

    Great thing to post on a Microsoft Newsgroup.

    Jaime, Oct 17, 2003
  5. rashmi

    Deepak Guest

    I know that this has been said many times before, but I have to repeat it
    (atleast to express my anger). I recently cleared 70-316 after one month of
    hard study. After clearing the exam I realised that a lot of stuff I studied
    did not appear in the exam. But hey! I am not complaining, infact I am happy
    and confident that I know my stuff.

    The point is that it is very disheartening to see that people are passing
    exams by using dumps, and then shamelessly telling it to the world.
    Moreover, what's the point of giving an exam using a dump when you don't
    know the product in and out. A dump may get you passed in the exam, okay you
    may even get through an interview (by luck), but what will you do in the
    real world? BE DUMPED I guess.

    --
    Deepak

    #*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#
    I code therefore I am

    Deepak, Oct 17, 2003
  6. rashmi

    Jay Walters Guest

    I can only take comfort in knowing that people like you
    (who rely on dumps) will have short careers.

    Jay Walters, Oct 21, 2003
  7. "rashmi" <> wrote in message
    > passed 70-229 today , it contained 44 questions
    > And all the questions were from dumps

    And what dumps were all these questions from?

    Sergey Krutous, Oct 22, 2003

    http://www.ratemypoo.com

    General Protection Fault, Oct 22, 2003
  9. rashmi