  1. Tong

    Tong Guest

    Just passed the 3rd MCP test: 70-229 and now I am heading for the MCSD.NET!

    Tong, Nov 4, 2004

  2. Tong

    Jon Guest

    Congrats!

    I'm considering MCAD myself, about how long did it take
    you from when you started your studies until you'd
    finished all 3 exames for MCAD? Did you have a lot
    of .NET experience before you started?

    Also, I see many like the Que books, did you use these,
    others or go through other resources in your preparation?

    Thanks!

    Jon, Nov 4, 2004