    upgrade the 2 to MCSE status!

    Cheers

    Mark

    Mark Scott, Feb 20, 2004

  2. On Fri, 20 Feb 2004 21:20:05 -0000, "Mark Scott"
    <> wrote:

    >What a week! now I have passed Exchange, it was very touch and go as to
    >whether or not I was going to pass, just scraped through with 741. Funny
    >thing is, the print out showed that I was over 3/4 on each subsection.
    >still, not a bad week considering I got MCSA security and messaging! now to
    >upgrade the 2 to MCSE status!
    >
    >Cheers
    >
    >Mark

    so you're a
    MCSA S&M

    [S & M] ???!!!

    eh!? What were MS thinking!
    (sorry couldnt resist it, saw it in someone's sig a few days ago)

    Congratulaitons!
    Repect to you.

    Funny how the scores get shown huh!?

    ================================
    My Hero:
    (remove vroomfondle to email me)
    ================================

    Marlin Munrow, Feb 21, 2004

  3. Mark Scott

    Mark Scott Guest

    wonderful! never thouhgt about that before.

    It is worth seeing the section breakdowns but Im not sure if the scores are
    a good idea, you pass or fail. if you pass you cannot re-take. At the end
    of it all you are an MCSA / MCSE regardless of whether you just passed each
    test or whether you aced them.

    Cheers

    Mark

    Mark Scott, Feb 21, 2004