    --
    Gavsta
    MCP, MCSA.
    Gavsta, Jun 30, 2003

  2. Gavsta

    Andy Foster Guest

    "Gavsta" <> wrote in message
    news:bdpfak$vbb0q$...
    > Did it in 35 minutes with a pass of 890. Feel quite chuffed about that.
    >
    > I now have done 210, 215, 216, 217, 218 & 221.
    >
    > Whats gonna be the best one to pass to complete that would compliment the
    > above?

    Anything there aren't braindumps for
    Andy Foster, Jun 30, 2003

  3. Gavsta

    Gavsta Guest

    "Andy Foster" <> wrote in message
    > "Gavsta" <> wrote in message
    > > Did it in 35 minutes with a pass of 890. Feel quite chuffed about that.
    > >
    > > I now have done 210, 215, 216, 217, 218 & 221.
    > >
    > > Whats gonna be the best one to pass to complete that would compliment

    the
    > > above?
    > >

    > Anything there aren't braindumps for

    What makes you say that? I did not brain dump it? or any of the others?

    G.
    Gavsta, Jun 30, 2003
  4. Gavsta

    JaR Guest

    Gavsta wrote in message ...

    >What makes you say that? I did not brain dump it? or any of the others?
    >
    >G.

    Relax, Andy's been on a dump hunt lately.

    J.R. Jones MCNGP #22
    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    *Just 'cause you're paranoid, does not neccessarily mean that we really
    aren't out to get you*
    JaR, Jun 30, 2003
  5. Gavsta

    Pugleon Guest

    Andy just because you live in a dump doesn't mean you
    should complain about them in general...

    Pugleon, Jun 30, 2003
  6. Gavsta

    Andy Foster Guest

    "Pugleon" <> wrote in message
    > Andy just because you live in a dump doesn't mean you
    > should complain about them in general...

    Have you been stalking me ?
    Andy Foster, Jun 30, 2003
  7. Gavsta

    Pugleon Guest

    No you'd like that too much. It was info passed down from
    your mother... lol

    Pugleon, Jul 1, 2003