    Anyways a pass is a pass,
    Have a good weekend

    Now on to the 70-223 and my final Exam for my MCSE

    Franky, Feb 27, 2004

  2. Franky

    Mikiemov Guest

    Well done on the pass.

    I passed 219 a few weeks a go, I got the ski resort
    case..just could not see how to work it out at all....

    Got 221 on Fri and that will be MCSE yesss

    Mikiemov, Feb 29, 2004

  3. Franky

    BigAl Guest

    I also passed 219 last friday and had the ski resort
    question. It was just brutal. I looked at that for like 2
    hrs out of my 3 1/2 and still couldn't figure out what was
    right or wrong....and I agree a pass is a pass....i only
    have 214 left for my MCSE.....

    BigAl, Mar 1, 2004
  4. Franky

    lseals Guest