    have all multiple questions and so no sims. 15 minutes and
    I was done. Fravo.com has some of the best test prep
    software that I have ever seen.

    Eric Waters, Oct 22, 2003

  2. Eric Waters

    Guest Guest

    Congrats on the pass - however - I greatly doubt the time
    it took you to pass the exam.

    15 minutes would only allow 18 seconds to read and answer
    each question.

    Guest, Oct 22, 2003

  3. Eric Waters

    Plain Guest

    Congrats on your exam result. You must be a machine, not
    a human! Some questions take several seconds to load! I
    am sure you just passing the exam not taking the exam in
    15 min!

    Plain , Oct 22, 2003
  4. Eric Waters

    Guan Foo Wah Guest

    I took 70-218 just 2 weeks ago and I also get 987. I was given 3 hours but
    took only 2 hours. Finishing in 15 minutes, you must be joking.

    "Plain " <> wrote in
    message news:0c6601c398a1$3399f430$...

    Guan Foo Wah, Oct 22, 2003
  5. Eric Waters

    JaR Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > > That said Eric, well done on the exam pass, now you just

    > need to work on the truth part!

    15 Minutes?

    Do not feed the troll.

    J.R. Jones
    A+ Net+ MCSA
    MCNGP#..................................42

    JaR, Oct 22, 2003
  6. Eric Waters

    EJ Guest

    In only 15 minutes?

    Oh, I'm not the first and only to notice?

    Give the Eric a break guys, he was implying that he was done 'in no time' or
    'sooner than expected'. No need to call people a liar.

    EJ, Oct 22, 2003
  7. hold on. Are you a sale rep. from Fravo.com?

    NEW NAME, OLD GUY, Oct 22, 2003
  8. Eric Waters

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Or maybe he just didn't express himself well enough (read: correctly). Maybe
    he meant that he was done with 15 minutes to spare.

    Then again, as has already been touched upon, maybe he is a braindumper...

    Eric, come back and clean up this mess you made!

    --

    KB

    Ken Briscoe, Oct 22, 2003
  9. Eric Waters

    JaR Guest

    "NEW NAME, OLD GUY" <PLEASE!> wrote in message
    > hold on. Are you a sale rep. from Fravo.com?

    Ding ding ding!
    Tell Old Guy what he has won, Don Pardo....

    JaR

    JaR, Oct 22, 2003
  10. NEW RECORD: i used fravo.com and passed ALL MS exams with an average score
    of 1001 for each exam in 10 minutes.

    dude, next time at least try to know the exam before trying to sell the s/w.

    NEW NAME, OLD GUY, Oct 22, 2003
  11. Eric Waters

    EJ Guest

    Hey, maybe you're right but it seems to me that it's quite a bit of effort
    to set this 'ad' up. on 10/17/03 Eric posted:

    "
    I was wondering if anyone can tell me how many questions
    are the exam? Are there any simulators??

    Thanks

    Eric

    "

    There you go, genius..

    EJ, Oct 22, 2003
  12. he forgot to ask how long given, taken to take the exam.

    > I was wondering if anyone can tell me how many questions
    > are the exam?

    someone must have told him that only few questions.

    heheheh,

    NEW NAME, OLD GUY, Oct 22, 2003
  13. Eric Waters

    EJ Guest

    Good comeback! lol !!

    EJ, Oct 22, 2003
  14. Eric Waters

    Abe Guest

    Good on you for passing and all that jazz. But my guess is
    that you have the IT skills of a pregnant yak.
    As others have no doubt pointed out, your time to complete
    the exam would suggest that you already knew the exact
    content.

    Next time you choose to post such a ridiculous topic you
    might want to do it over with your peer groups at
    brindumps.com, where you can all pat each other on the
    back and tell each other how great you are.

    BTW, I interview people for jobs and often they boast
    about similiar feats as yours. When I give them a
    practical lab to complete, most fall short. They are
    probably wondering where are the multichoice questions
    that I should have been given before this interview? I
    then thank them for flooding an already poisoned market
    and terminate their applications.

    Food for thought.

    Good luck with future employment opportunities.

    Abe, Oct 23, 2003
  15. Eric Waters

    Guest Guest

    15 Minutes Aye...

    Sounds like the time I used the ESP interface to do my
    exams or the time I used the Matrix Neural interface.
    That only took me 2 minutes. It would have taken 1 minute
    but I woke up half way through my dream.

    I knew I should've taken the Blue Pill...

    ;o)

    Guest, Oct 23, 2003
  16. Eric Waters

    EJ Guest

    Oh boy, Eric Waters, that's what you get for not using a scalpel with your
    usenet posts..

    "Abe"

    EJ, Oct 23, 2003
  17. Eric Waters

    Eric Waters Guest

    No, I am collge student attending Clover Park Technical
    college. Fravo is one test prep software use to get
    prepared for exams.

    Eric Waters, Oct 23, 2003
  18. GOOD ONE ABE

    Julian Dragut, Oct 23, 2003
  19. Eric Waters

    MCSE World Guest

    Too good to be true and this Web site sounds and looks an awful lot like
    another braindump site..."Guaranteed Results - as usual, we offer a 100%
    unconditional 90 day money-back guarantee."

    Best,
    Will
    www.mcseworld.com

    MCSE World, Oct 29, 2003