Passed 70-218

Discussion in 'MCSA' started by Jeff, Aug 22, 2003.

  1. Jeff

    Jeff Guest

    Managed to pass 70-218 on Thursday for MCSA.

    I used the Sybex book and Transcender practice exams. The Transcenders
    seemed much tough than the actual exam. My highest score in the
    Transcenders was 600. Passing score actual exam was 700. I scored 872 on
    the real exam so I was pretty pleased, especially as I had Laryngitis.
    Kinda tough to revise and concentrate so I was pretty pleased. After my
    Transcenders scores and with Laryngitis I had expected a failure. I guess I
    was lucky with questions.

    Lots of GPO, DNS, IP, RRAS, everything really. Study the objectives and you
    should be okay. The practice exams are crucial to point out your areas of
    weakness.
    READ the questions. I have a tendency to speed read them, DON'T. Make sure
    you read it and think it through. Use the pads and pens to map out the
    questions.
    Most of the questions are quite long.

    As long as you have studied, practiced and read the questions you should be
    okay.
    Jeff, Aug 22, 2003