    Nerd32768
    MCNGP#35
    A+, Network+, MCP, MCSA

    nerd32768, Aug 13, 2004

  2. nerd32768

    Doom Guest

    "nerd32768" <nerd{nospam}> wrote in message
    >i passed my 70-218 this morning. there was a heavy emphasis on IIS. no
    > "select all that apply" questions, they all only had one answer. fairly
    > easy. i didn't pay attention to any of the test at all, but i have my MCSA
    > now
    >
    > Nerd32768
    > MCNGP#35
    > A+, Network+, MCP, MCSA

    congrats Nerd

    Doom, Aug 13, 2004

  3. nerd32768

    catwalker63 Guest

    "nerd32768" <nerd{nospam}> prattled ceaslessly in

    > i passed my 70-218 this morning. there was a heavy emphasis on IIS. no
    > "select all that apply" questions, they all only had one answer.
    > fairly easy. i didn't pay attention to any of the test at all, but i
    > have my MCSA now
    >
    > Nerd32768
    > MCNGP#35
    > A+, Network+, MCP, MCSA

    Good job!!

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    "I have a gun. It's loaded. Shut up."

    catwalker63, Aug 13, 2004
  4. nerd32768

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    catwalker63 <> wrote in

    > "nerd32768" <nerd{nospam}> prattled ceaslessly in
    >
    >> i passed my 70-218 this morning. there was a heavy emphasis on IIS. no
    >> "select all that apply" questions, they all only had one answer.
    >> fairly easy. i didn't pay attention to any of the test at all, but i
    >> have my MCSA now
    >>
    >> Nerd32768
    >> MCNGP#35
    >> A+, Network+, MCP, MCSA
    >>

    > Good job!!

    well done. !

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://rowdy_yates2.tripod.com/

    Rowdy Yates, Aug 13, 2004
  5. nerd32768

    Brian Guest

    Oh, I see. When someone else besides a MCNGP member passes
    an exam, they get slammed, but when one of your members
    passes, it's all, "Hey, way to go!", "Good job!".

    Well Nerd, you're probably now qualified to unplug network
    cables and plug them back in. Providing of course, you
    know the difference between a straight through and a cross
    over cable......

    Brian, Aug 14, 2004
  6. nerd32768

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "Brian" <> wrote in news:5b4d01c4818e
    $ab06b860$:

    > Oh, I see. When someone else besides a MCNGP member passes
    > an exam, they get slammed, but when one of your members
    > passes, it's all, "Hey, way to go!", "Good job!".

    BULL!! congats have been dished to non members.

    Rowdy Yates, Aug 14, 2004
  7. >Providing of course, you
    >know the difference between a straight through and a cross
    >over cable......

    chicken madras

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 14, 2004
  8. nerd32768

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again "nerd32768" <nerd{nospam}>
    spewed in news::

    > i passed my 70-218 this morning. there was a heavy emphasis on IIS. no
    > "select all that apply" questions, they all only had one answer.
    > fairly easy. i didn't pay attention to any of the test at all, but i
    > have my MCSA now
    >
    > Nerd32768
    > MCNGP#35
    > A+, Network+, MCP, MCSA

    I no longer believe you are 13...you are middleaged and
    overwieght...welcome to the club..

    and congrats

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Aug 14, 2004
  9. nerd32768

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again "Brian" <>
    spewed in news:5b4d01c4818e$ab06b860$:

    > Well Nerd, you're probably now qualified to unplug network
    > cables and plug them back in.

    he is not, you have to be MCSE for that! ceeeeripes Brian, I would have
    thought you would have known that!

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Aug 14, 2004
  10. >I no longer believe you are 13...you are middleaged and
    >overwieght...welcome to the club..

    speak for yourself :)

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 14, 2004
  11. nerd32768

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere <.>
    spewed in news::

    > speak for yourself :)

    I usually do, unless there is a ventrialquist in the room...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Aug 14, 2004
  12. >> speak for yourself :)

    >I usually do, unless there is a ventrialquist in the room...

    did you say that?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 14, 2004
  13. nerd32768

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere <.>
    spewed in news::

    >>> speak for yourself :)

    >>I usually do, unless there is a ventrialquist in the room...

    > did you say that?
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    I think so....I don't see a ventrilaquist...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Aug 14, 2004
  14. nerd32768

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Aug 14, 2004 "Neil" blathered:

    > babbling on and on again The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere <.>
    > spewed in news::
    >
    >> speak for yourself :)

    > I usually do, unless there is a ventrialquist in the room...

    My other personality speaks for me.

    --
    Tech "Schizophrenic Geek" Pro
    MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

    TechGeekPro, Aug 15, 2004
  15. nerd32768

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again TechGeekPro <%username%@gmail.com> spewed in

    > My other personality speaks for me.

    in my case that's my wife...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Aug 15, 2004
  16. nerd32768

    Mike T. Guest

    "TechGeekPro" <%username%@gmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > On Aug 14, 2004 "Neil" blathered:
    >
    > > babbling on and on again The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere <.>
    > > spewed in news::
    > >
    > >> speak for yourself :)

    > > I usually do, unless there is a ventrialquist in the room...

    > My other personality speaks for me.

    Some people have multiple personalities. I barely have one.

    Mike T

    Mike T., Aug 15, 2004
  17. nerd32768

    Brian Guest

    LOL!!!!!!!!!

    <>
    >spewed in news:5b4d01c4818e$ab06b860$:
    >
    >> Well Nerd, you're probably now qualified to unplug

    network
    >> cables and plug them back in.

    >he is not, you have to be MCSE for that! ceeeeripes

    Brian, I would have
    >thought you would have known that!
    >
    >--
    >Neil MCNGP #30
    >Minutus cantorum, minutus balorum, minutus carborata

    descendum pantorum.

    >When I die, I want to die like my grandfather-who died

    peacefully in
    >his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his

    car.

    Brian, Aug 16, 2004