    This was my final exam to get the MCSA cert. Anyone know how long it takes
    for the MCP website to be updated with test results?

    TFTH

    Rick Sears, Aug 11, 2003

  2. Rick Sears

    chris kirk Guest

    it took me about a week.
    congrats.
    chris k

    chris kirk, Aug 11, 2003

  3. Rick Sears

    Webster Guest

    "Rick Sears" <> wrote in message
    > Anyone know how long it takes
    > for the MCP website to be updated with test results?

    I always take my tests at 9AM on Fridays. By 7AM Monday morning (all times
    Central) my transcript has been updated.

    HTH

    Webster

    Webster, Aug 11, 2003
  4. Rick Sears

    Rick Sears Guest

    In the past I included copies of all my CompTIA certificates. I assumed
    employers would like proof of the certifications you list on your resume. Is
    this not the case?

    Rick

    Rick Sears, Aug 12, 2003
  5. Congrats on the pass!
    --
    Paisleyskye
    www.icertify.net

    Tracey Rosenblath, Aug 12, 2003
  6. Rick Sears

    Rick Guest

    Where would I find a good resume format. I assume being in a technical field
    there would be a format that would be best for someone in my position

    Rick Sears

    Rick, Aug 12, 2003
  7. Rick Sears

    Rick Guest

    I hate to ask this one but would it be worth the money to have a
    professional look at my resume?

    Rick Sears

    Rick, Aug 12, 2003
  8. Rick Sears

    Maestro Guest

    OT Re: PASSED 70-218 today

    What do you mean by professional? Ideally you want as
    many eyes to see your resume as possible before you
    actually start handing it out. If by professional you
    mean paying someone to write one for you, I would say no!
    All you'll get is a nice looking resume from someone that
    doesn't know anything about you. There is an abundance of
    free information out there. Book stores, the library, the
    alumni association of your local college, your local
    chamber of commerce, etc... The information is out there,
    you just have to go get it. If you have family or friends
    that do hiring or have been in the work force for a while
    have them assist you. Have someone with a technical
    background take a look at it to make sure you're using the
    right key words. One book that I see mentioned without
    fail is "What color is your parachute".

    Maestro, Aug 12, 2003