    Transcender
    Four weeks study

    Been using Windows 2000 for around 3 years

    Paul, Mar 5, 2004

  2. Congratulations!

    --
    Tom Helms [MSFT]

    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights."Please
    do not send e-mail directly to this alias. This alias is for newsgroup
    purposes only."

    Tom Helms [MSFT], Mar 5, 2004

  3. Paul

    lseals Guest

    lseals, Mar 5, 2004
  4. Paul

    Cyber-guy Guest

    Which exams have you done so far?

    Cyber-guy, Mar 5, 2004
  5. hello there !
    excellent but i hav e completed my cource and i am mcse
    mcdba,mcsa .and i have been using windows 2000 since it
    was not launched (evaluation copy )windows nt 4.0

    aftab siddiqi, Mar 6, 2004