  1. Preacher Man

    Preacher Man Guest

    Praise God, I passed the 70-216. What a monster!
    Preacher Man, Feb 24, 2005

  2. Preacher Man wrote:
    > Praise God, I passed the 70-216. What a monster!

    Of course, you realize you're going STRAIGHT TO HELL for calling God a
    monster.
    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Feb 24, 2005

  3. Preacher Man

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Frisbee® climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:

    >> Praise God, I passed the 70-216. What a monster!

    > Of course, you realize you're going STRAIGHT TO HELL for calling God a
    > monster.

    j00 D3\/1|_ !!!11!!

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110
    JaR, Feb 24, 2005
  4. Preacher Man

    Neil Guest

    Neil, Feb 24, 2005
  5. Preacher Man

    JaR Guest

    > did you hear JaR <> say in
    >
    >> commit another sacrilege

    > like this?
    >
    > http://www.bustedtees.com/product.php?name=jesus
    >
    > or like this:
    >
    > http://www.tshirthell.com/images/contestpics/a64_002.jpg
    >
    > or did you mean like this:
    >
    > http://www.cafepress.com/landoverbaptist.14757126

    Nah, I was thinking more like this:

    http://thamus.org/eac/apologist/index.html

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110
    JaR, Feb 24, 2005
  6. Preacher Man

    Briscobar Guest

    In news:Xns96075C47B7E5plentespamsuxsofthom@207.46.248.16,
    JaR <> rambled:
    > In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Neil climbed on a soapbox &
    > opined:
    >
    >> did you hear JaR <> say in
    >>
    >>> commit another sacrilege

    >> like this?
    >>
    >> http://www.bustedtees.com/product.php?name=jesus
    >>
    >> or like this:
    >>
    >> http://www.tshirthell.com/images/contestpics/a64_002.jpg
    >>
    >> or did you mean like this:
    >>
    >> http://www.cafepress.com/landoverbaptist.14757126
    >>

    > Nah, I was thinking more like this:
    >
    > http://thamus.org/eac/apologist/index.html

    This was not under the subject header "OT: Thursday Fun". This constitutes a
    warning, and all further Thursday Funs must me placed in an appropriate
    thread. Further ignorance of this rule shall result in stiffer consequences.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "laffin' thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    A.S.S.F.U.C.K.E.R.S. are not welcome at www.mcngp.com. Unless you email
    first.
    Briscobar, Feb 24, 2005
  7. Preacher Man

    Briscobar Guest

    In news:Xns96075C47B7E5plentespamsuxsofthom@207.46.248.16,
    JaR <> rambled:

    > Nah, I was thinking more like this:
    >
    > http://thamus.org/eac/apologist/index.html

    And my favorite quote from this piece of genius:

    (on step 8, explaining why slavery wasn't wrong way back in the day)

    "Slavery just wasn't that bad for Hebrew slaves, rather like Club Med in
    fact."

    This thing if friggin priceless. It's my new favorite favorite thing.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    nerd32768's mother told him to clean his room. Instead, he visited
    www.mcngp.com.
    Briscobar, Feb 24, 2005
  8. Preacher Man

    Briscobar Guest

    In news:,
    Briscobar <> rambled:

    > (on step 8, explaining why slavery wasn't wrong way back in the day)

    I'm a posting machine....step 7, not 8.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "IFMPFM thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    www.mcngp.com's milkshake is better than yours.
    Briscobar, Feb 24, 2005
  9. Preacher Man

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Rowdy Yates, Feb 24, 2005
  10. Preacher Man

    Preacher Man Guest

    Maybe your "god" with a lower case "g" doesn't, but the Bible says that he
    will take care of his children. Ask and ye shall receive. This was an
    important thing to me, I asked and I received. But I also realize that this
    newsgroup is full of heathenistic individuals and ideas. How sad!

    Preacher Man, Feb 24, 2005
  11. Preacher Man

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "Preacher Man" <> wrote in

    > Maybe your "god" with a lower case "g" doesn't, but the Bible says
    > that he will take care of his children. Ask and ye shall receive.
    > This was an important thing to me, I asked and I received. But I also
    > realize that this newsgroup is full of heathenistic individuals and
    > ideas. How sad!

    is it "god" or "gawd"? i can never tell.

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/
    Rowdy Yates, Feb 24, 2005
  12. Preacher Man

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Preacher Man climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:

    > Maybe your "god" with a lower case "g" doesn't, but the Bible says
    > that he will take care of his children. Ask and ye shall receive.
    > This was an important thing to me, I asked and I received. But I also
    > realize that this newsgroup is full of heathenistic individuals and
    > ideas. How sad!

    My God requires the slaughtering of a chicken for a mere MCP. For anything
    more ambitious, such as MCSA, etc, He insists on nothing less than a goat.

    I wonder what what He's gonna want for that new F-250 I've got my eye on!

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110
    JaR, Feb 24, 2005
  13. Preacher Man

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    JaR <> wrote in

    > My God requires the slaughtering of a chicken for a mere MCP. For
    > anything more ambitious, such as MCSA, etc, He insists on nothing less
    > than a goat.
    >
    > I wonder what what He's gonna want for that new F-250 I've got my eye
    > on!

    did some say goat smegma? YAY!!!!

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/
    Rowdy Yates, Feb 25, 2005
  14. Rowdy Yates wrote:
    > "Preacher Man" <> wrote in
    >
    >> Maybe your "god" with a lower case "g" doesn't, but the Bible says
    >> that he will take care of his children. Ask and ye shall receive.
    >> This was an important thing to me, I asked and I received. But I
    >> also realize that this newsgroup is full of heathenistic individuals
    >> and ideas. How sad!

    > is it "god" or "gawd"? i can never tell.

    Oh deer lowered.
    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Feb 25, 2005
  15. Preacher Man

    Preacher Man Guest

    You guys have some serious issues!

    Preacher Man, Feb 25, 2005
  16. Preacher Man wrote:
    > You guys have some serious issues!

    No, just Rowdy.
    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Feb 25, 2005
  17. Preacher Man

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Preacher Man climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:

    > You guys have some serious issues!

    Heh. This from somebody that thinks some Deity cared enough to "help" him
    pass an exam. The same Deity that, if extant, also causes untold death and
    suffering for thousands on a whim.[0] Was Bill Gates more deserving of your
    Lord's grace than you? Oviously so. Were Lisa & Jayden Underwood[1] less
    deserving of His grace for some reason? Ah, yes, your Lord works in
    mysterious ways, His wonders to perform.[2]

    [0] Sure, there were lots of Good Christians in S. Asia on Dec 26.
    [1] Look it up yourself, I can't be bothered to provide a link.
    [2] My turn to taunt a fundie today.
    [3] Good sigmonster!

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110

    Where would Christianity be if Jesus got eight to fifteen years, with time
    off for good behavior?-- New York Senator James H. Donovan commenting on
    capital punishment.[3]
    JaR, Feb 25, 2005
  18. Preacher Man

    Preacher Man Guest

    You have absolutely no understanding of the Scriptures. But to no surprise
    though, the Bible says the natural man receives not the things of God. But
    without getting into a Theological Seminary here, let me just say that it is
    not God's fault that man sinned, which thus brought death and destruction.
    And it is also not God's fault that you won't accept him and God. If you
    don't mind answering, are you Atheist?

    Preacher Man, Feb 25, 2005
  19. Preacher Man

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Preacher Man climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:

    > You have absolutely no understanding of the Scriptures. But to no
    > surprise though, the Bible says the natural man receives not the
    > things of God. But without getting into a Theological Seminary here,
    > let me just say that it is not God's fault that man sinned, which thus
    > brought death and destruction. And it is also not God's fault that you
    > won't accept him and God. If you don't mind answering, are you
    > Atheist?

    What would you think of me if I claimed to be a devout Hindu? Or if I
    professed belief in the Norse Gods? Perhaps I am a Hopi Shaman, sitting
    with my laptop on a high mesa, surrounded by Kachinas. Would you grant me
    the validity of my beliefs? Could you acknowledge the existance of my
    Gods)?

    If you have difficulty recognising the existance of these other belief
    systems, perhaps you approach understanding why I don't recognise yours.

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110
    JaR, Feb 25, 2005
  20. Preacher Man

    Preacher Man Guest

    I'm open for discussion. I am a Born Again Christian, I believe in the
    death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus Christ. Do you care to reveal your
    belief system? Are you Atheist, Hindu, Buddhist, Muslim, or what? You
    asked the question about what I would think of you if you were Hindu, etc.
    Since your beliefs are not according to the Bible, my answer would be the
    same to you no matter which religion or beliefs you choose to pursue or not
    pursue. My answer is this: Christ died for your sins and mine and you
    don't have to face God's wrath in eternity. That simple.

    Preacher Man, Feb 25, 2005