    MCNGP #43
    www.mcngp.com

    "I'm not bossy! I just know what nerdbunchanumbers should be doing!"
    catwalker63, Jan 14, 2005

  2. catwalker63

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Rowdy Yates, Jan 14, 2005

  3. catwalker63

    Neil Guest

    did you hear catwalker63 <> say in
    news:Xns95DDBA9C8A5E9catwalker63athotmail@216.196.97.136:

    > Congratulate me everyone, I passed 70-216! The beast is dead!

    good for you!how many left?

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    nerd32768 and annoy the rest of us
    Neil, Jan 14, 2005
  4. catwalker63

    catwalker63 Guest

    Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> prattled ceaslessly in

    > did you hear catwalker63 <> say in
    >
    >> Congratulate me everyone, I passed 70-216! The beast is dead!
    >>

    > good for you!how many left?

    Um, five. +2 to upgrade. I don't wanna think about that now.

    I did well on this one though and that's encouraging.

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    catwalker63, Jan 14, 2005
  5. catwalker63

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    catwalker63 <> wrote in

    > Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> prattled ceaslessly in
    >
    >> did you hear catwalker63 <> say in
    >>
    >>> Congratulate me everyone, I passed 70-216! The beast is dead!
    >>>

    >> good for you!how many left?
    >>

    > Um, five. +2 to upgrade. I don't wanna think about that now.
    >
    > I did well on this one though and that's encouraging.

    just one at a time - and before you know it - viola!

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/
    Rowdy Yates, Jan 14, 2005
  6. catwalker63

    Neil Guest

    did you hear catwalker63 <> say in

    > Um, five. +2 to upgrade. I don't wanna think about that now.
    >
    > I did well on this one though and that's encouraging.

    very. and you've gotten one of the difficult ones out of the way

    Neil, Jan 14, 2005
  7. catwalker63

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, catwalker63 climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:

    > Congratulate me everyone, I passed 70-216! The beast is dead!

    Congrats, kiddo. Pour the cats a bowl of cream and pop a bottle of bubbly
    for you. You earned it.

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110
    JaR, Jan 14, 2005
  8. >Congratulate me everyone, I passed 70-216! The beast is dead!

    Congrats - now get yout tits out ;-)

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 14, 2005
  9. In news:Xns95DDBA9C8A5E9catwalker63athotmail@216.196.97.136,
    catwalker63 <> somehow managed to typed:

    > Congratulate me everyone, I passed 70-216! The beast is dead!

    How was it?

    I've sat 3 NT4 exams, 210, 215, 217 and I'm still dredding the 216.

    I have the 2003 Infrastructure course at New horizons next month so
    hopefully that will help me get the confidence to sit it.
    Who Goes There, Jan 14, 2005
  10. catwalker63

    kpg Guest

    > Congratulate me everyone, I passed 70-216! The beast is dead!

    Congrats.
    Did you make screen shots?
    Please forward...
    kpg, Jan 14, 2005
  11. catwalker63

    Doom Guest

    "catwalker63" <> wrote in message
    > Congratulate me everyone, I passed 70-216! The beast is dead!

    Congrats CW. I think to mark this great occasion you should have some
    tasteful nude shots taken of yourself and send to all MCNGP members. Whadya
    say???
    Doom, Jan 14, 2005
  12. catwalker63

    kpg Guest

    > Congrats CW. I think to mark this great occasion you should have some
    > tasteful nude shots taken of yourself and send to all MCNGP members.
    > Whadya say???

    Do they HAVE to be tasteful?
    kpg, Jan 14, 2005
  13. > I think to mark this great occasion you should have some
    >> tasteful nude shots taken of yourself

    why do they have to be tasteful!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 14, 2005
  14. catwalker63

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Who Goes There" <wgt@nowhere> say in news:41e808cb$0$16575
    $:

    > How was it?
    >
    > I've sat 3 NT4 exams, 210, 215, 217 and I'm still dredding the 216.
    >
    > I have the 2003 Infrastructure course at New horizons next month so
    > hopefully that will help me get the confidence to sit it.

    experience is the best...

    Neil, Jan 14, 2005
  15. catwalker63

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, The Poster Formerly Known as Kline
    Sphere climbed on a soapbox & opined:

    > why do they have to be tasteful!

    I'm with them^^^

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110
    JaR, Jan 14, 2005
  16. catwalker63

    Neil Guest

    did you hear The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere <.@> say in

    >> I think to mark this great occasion you should have some
    >>> tasteful nude shots taken of yourself

    > why do they have to be tasteful!
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    it's an echo....

    Neil, Jan 14, 2005
  17. catwalker63

    Doom Guest

    "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, The Poster Formerly Known as Kline
    > Sphere climbed on a soapbox & opined:
    >
    >> why do they have to be tasteful!

    > I'm with them^^^

    PERVERTS!!!!!!!!!
    Doom, Jan 14, 2005
  18. Way to go, Cat.. 216 is a toughy! Congrats!!!!

    =?Utf-8?B?Um9uYXRob3NwaWNl?=, Jan 14, 2005
  19. catwalker63

    > did you hear "Who Goes There" <wgt@nowhere> say in
    > news:41e808cb$0$16575 $:
    >

    >> How was it?
    >>
    >> I've sat 3 NT4 exams, 210, 215, 217 and I'm still dredding the 216.
    >>
    >> I have the 2003 Infrastructure course at New horizons next month so
    >> hopefully that will help me get the confidence to sit it.

    > experience is the best...

    I used every resource I could find from home. I had MS Press and
    Osborne (Global Technologies curiculem) and I read the further reading
    in the help files and reskit (available online) that ms press suggested.
    I used the practice exams that came with my books and transcender the
    last week before the test to identify areas I needed work on. I had two
    machines with 2000 server to play with. This one was brutal to prepare
    for because of my lack of experience with infrastructure but I was well
    prepared when I sat the exam and had no trouble passing (909). The only
    other exam I've taken was server. I have 7+ years as a SysAdmin but had
    very little to do with infrastructure. I don't recommend taking classes
    but that's just from my own experience. I find them frustrating.

    catwalker63, Jan 14, 2005
  20. In news:Xns95DE8CEF63DAneilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.16,
    Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> somehow managed to typed:

    > did you hear "Who Goes There" <wgt@nowhere> say in
    > news:41e808cb$0$16575 $:
    >

    >> How was it?
    >>
    >> I've sat 3 NT4 exams, 210, 215, 217 and I'm still dredding the 216.
    >>
    >> I have the 2003 Infrastructure course at New horizons next month so
    >> hopefully that will help me get the confidence to sit it.

    > experience is the best...

    I've been working 2nd line for nearly 19 months in a Health Trust with 2500
    users and 1500 PCs / laptops across 27 sites. I also do a fair amount of
    what could be described as 3rd line work such as when I planned, installed
    and configured SMS 2003 along with creating MSI packages using AdminStudio.
    We also deploy our core applications via AD so again I haev experience with
    that.

    I have an admin account which I use when I need to do something on DNS,
    DHCP, SMS etc but the problem for me is that the exams cover a lot of areas
    which we either don't use at all or use rarely. We're in the process of
    moving to a new SAN with DFS and Blades but I didn't get involved with that.

    At home I have a 4 PC network (2 servers and 2 clients) to learn with so
    installing and configuring the various services is okay but I take
    dihydrocoedeine for a painful illness and the drugs knock my concentration
    for six so it takes me longer to work through books and my memory isn't too
    smart with the drugs flowing through my veins :) I will get there but it
    takes me longer and I hate failing which is probably the reason why I
    haven't had a go at 216 yet. I just wouldn't want to go into work and say I
    failed :-(

    Oh and btw, congrats CatWalker ... I forgot to say that last post :)

    cheers
    Who Goes There, Jan 14, 2005