    with question 60. lots of DNS and Demand Dial questions. Used
    Transcenders, Exam cram and Lots of info from Minasi Server 2000 book !!!

    WHew !!!
    mickey macon, Oct 17, 2003

  2. Congratulations!!

    --
    Tom Helms [MSFT]

    newsgroup purposes only."

    Tom Helms [MSFT], Oct 18, 2003

  3. mickey macon

    macon, mcp Guest

    Any advice on which design exam to pursue ? I am thinking about 70-219 but
    wanted to get some feedback first !!

    macon, mcp, Oct 18, 2003
  4. mickey macon

    Jeff Rush Guest

    Congrats That one was a pain for me!

    Jeff

    Jeff Rush, Oct 21, 2003
  5. mickey macon

    znakomi Guest

    Nice goin Mickey.

    I'm lookin at 70-219 now (read new riders and MS kit), but still sizing
    up if I want to take this or 70-221, (I got the Sybex on 70-221).

    I'm wondering if 216 sort of maps to 221, and 217 maps to 219, so if one
    likes playing with wires, take 221, if one likes blocks, 219.

    I have no clue what the exams are like, maybe someone will be along.

    Congrats on the exam, sure feels good, don' it:)

    znakomi, Oct 21, 2003