    the exam. 50 questions, non-adaptive. Had some Interactive questions
    where you dragged and dropped. Know your port numbers. Know your
    stuff.

    Randy Watts, Jul 16, 2004

  2. Randy Watts

    lalalala Guest

    Hoocares, go pass a real test.

    Center. Used
    >MS Press Books, Exam Simulators, 70-215 and NT 4.)Server

    class notes,
    >and Transcenders. Had a 760. Passing score was 700 out

    of 1000.
    >Several scenario-type questions. Knew test result

    immediately. Very
    >tricky questions. More than the usual command line stuff

    from many
    >areas. Questions on SNMP, IIS, storage, group policies,

    security
    >groups, etc. Took me almost 2.5 hours. Brain was fried

    after taking

    lalalala, Jul 18, 2004

  3. Randy Watts

    Chris M Tout Guest

    Congratulations,

    I shall be doing some MS exams in the near future. I have 2 A+ exams coming
    up on the 27th first though.
    Should be simple enough.

    --
    Chris M Tout
    MSBeta ID: 413661

    Chris M Tout, Jul 18, 2004
  4. Randy Watts

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jul 18, 2004 "lalalala" blathered:

    > Hoocares, go pass a real test.

    Are you trying to implying that the 70-215 is a synthetic exam?

    --
    TechGeekPro
    MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

    TechGeekPro, Jul 19, 2004