    217 and 216 in that order.

    Good luck to all!
    Paul

    Paul, Aug 23, 2003

  2. Paul

    Paul Guest

    I used Sybex 70-214 book and tested with
    selftestsoftware.com practice exams.

    Good luck!

    need

    Paul, Aug 26, 2003

  3. I used the Syngress 70-214 Implementing & Administering Security in a
    Windows 2000 Network (Exam 70-214) Study Guide & DVD Training System. I
    really liked the book because it has exam tips, right out there. Things to
    look out for, and for your knowledge items. I thought the book was very
    well put together. Perhaps one of the best books written for an exam in my
    humble opinion. Anyway, I passed the exam about 3 weeks ago, right before
    they brought back the exam scores, damn. While the DVD is short and not all
    that informative, it makes a nice night before the exam review. I didn't
    find one practice exam that was really any good for this exam. I tried
    Transcender, and Prep-Logic. Anyway, I hope that helps.

    MCSE
    MCSE (2/3 Security 70-227 to go on Thursday)

    Christopher Beasley, Aug 27, 2003
  4. Paul

    MCSE World Guest

    Christopher,

    Glad you liked the 70-214 book. :)

    Other than the DVD, which we knew was going to be an issue from the very
    beginning (and we have taken steps to better them for the MCSE 2003 books),
    was there anything else good or bad you felt about this book?

    Always looking for comments to make the next editions even better than the
    first.

    Thanks,
    Will
    www.mcseworld.com

    MCSE World, Aug 27, 2003
  5. Microsoft changed their newsgroup format. I like it!
    Anyway, I took 70-220 2 weeks ago. I passed. I forget what my score was but it was bare minimum. If I had missed 1 more question, I would have failed. And I studied for 2 months. Before 70-220, I was studying 2 weeks per test and passing. Be warned, 70-220 may be the hardest test you'll take.

    Mike S

    =?Utf-8?B?TWlrZSBT?=, Oct 9, 2003