    i just passed my 70-210 about 2 hours ago. I made a 757 on it. There was a
    strong emphasis on fax stuff, which was only briefly covered in the Sybex
    training guide

    nerd32768, Jul 12, 2004

  2. nerd32768

    Consultant Guest

    congrats

    Consultant, Jul 12, 2004

  3. nerd32768 wrote:
    > i just passed my 70-210 about 2 hours ago. I made a 757 on it. There
    > was a strong emphasis on fax stuff, which was only briefly covered in
    > the Sybex training guide

    Congrats, Nerd. Check your e-mail.

    --
    Fris "Then study for tomorrow's math test" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.tk

    Certaholics

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jul 12, 2004
  4. nerd32768

    nerd32768 Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    > nerd32768 wrote:
    > > i just passed my 70-210 about 2 hours ago. I made a 757 on it. There
    > > was a strong emphasis on fax stuff, which was only briefly covered in
    > > the Sybex training guide

    > Congrats, Nerd. Check your e-mail.
    >
    > --
    > Fris "Then study for tomorrow's math test" bee®, MCNGP #13
    >
    > The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    > http://www.mcngp.tk
    >
    > Certaholics

    just did
    got your email

    nerd32768, Jul 12, 2004
  5. nerd32768

    JaR Guest

    nerd32768 wrote:

    > i just passed my 70-210 about 2 hours ago. I made a 757 on it. There was a
    > strong emphasis on fax stuff, which was only briefly covered in the Sybex
    > training guide

    Way to go nerd. Congratulations!

    Now that you've got your spiffy lapel pin, go out and score a girlfriend ;-)

    JaR

    JaR, Jul 12, 2004
  6. nerd32768

    WOW Guest

    Hoo fukken cares!

    Windows 2k PRO WOWOWOWOW!!!

    I want to marry you!

    Idiot!

    WOW, Jul 12, 2004
  7. nerd32768

    JaR Guest

    WOW wrote:

    > Hoo fukken cares!
    >
    > Windows 2k PRO WOWOWOWOW!!!
    >
    > I want to marry you!

    Sorry, I'm already married.

    > Idiot!

    Yes, you've demonstrated that you are an idiot repeatedly, no need to
    point it out again.

    JaR

    JaR, Jul 12, 2004
  8. nerd32768

    catwalker63 Guest

    Good for you!

    --
    Kelley
    aka catwalker

    catwalker63, Jul 12, 2004
  9. nerd32768

    Neil Guest

    > i just passed my 70-210 about 2 hours ago. I made a 757 on it. There
    > was a strong emphasis on fax stuff, which was only briefly covered in
    > the Sybex training guide

    nice going kiddo. is that one down and 6 to go? you will still have to wait
    8 more years before teh lapel pin will help you in bars (legally)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jul 12, 2004
  10. nerd32768

    kpg Guest

    > I made a 757 on it.

    OK. I don't know who was in the pool but the
    way I see it I was closest with a guess of 850.

    I know the rule was *without going over* but
    what if everyone guessed over????

    Closest wins? or Retake the test?

    kpg

    PS - congrats.

    kpg, Jul 12, 2004
  11. nerd32768

    LnkWizard Guest

    > i just passed my 70-210 about 2 hours ago. I made a 757 on it. There was a
    > strong emphasis on fax stuff, which was only briefly covered in the Sybex
    > training guide

    Congrats

    ---
    LnkWizard MCNGP 2^5

    ---

    LnkWizard, Jul 12, 2004
  12. nerd32768

    Worm Guest

    "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > WOW wrote:
    >
    > > Hoo fukken cares!
    > >
    > > Windows 2k PRO WOWOWOWOW!!!
    > >
    > > I want to marry you!

    You failed it twice, didn't you. *smirk*

    Worm, Jul 12, 2004
  13. "nerd32768" <brin{removethis}> wrote in message
    > i just passed my 70-210 about 2 hours ago. I made a 757 on it. There was a
    > strong emphasis on fax stuff, which was only briefly covered in the Sybex
    > training guide

    Well done! I was hoping to take mine today, however I got to the test
    centre, and the prometric systems were down! Spent 3 hrs hanging around
    being told they might come back up, but in the end they didn't! Hope to
    re-schedule it for later this week, or early next week.

    At least it gives me chance to revise some more on fax stuff! Thanks for the
    heads up ;-)

    Ben

    Ben Blackmore, Jul 12, 2004