    Thank you for any advice

    Bye,
    Alex

    MANAGER, Oct 25, 2003

  2. MANAGER

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > shat
    > prosecution

    Good man. Lawyers deserve it. (No offense to any lawyers or anything...)

    --

    KB - MCNGP #26

    ---
    Virus? In the computer? Are you serious?

    Ken Briscoe, Oct 26, 2003

  3. MANAGER

    Jonojacker Guest

    Jonojacker, Oct 26, 2003
  4. MANAGER

    Caffeine Fix Guest

    Ken,
    Any relation to Jack and Jerry?

    Caffeine Fix, Oct 26, 2003
  5. MANAGER

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Manager, that's totally up to you, man. The 70-210 counts as a core towards
    2k3 cert. so you can proceed in that direction if you want.

    perhaps a better question to ask youreself is --> "Am I going to be working
    in a w2k3 environment?"

    If your place has made the switch to w2k3 already, then ask yourself "Will
    my boss be more impressed that i have a w2k3 cert or not really care if you
    have a w2k cert?"

    also, don't forget, the curiculum & exams for 2k have been around a while.
    the 2k3 curiculum has just come out. i don't think it's even offered yet at
    my MCT facility.

    hopy some of this helped

    RY, MCSA

    Rowdy Yates, Oct 26, 2003
  6. Ken Briscoe wrote:
    >> shat
    >> prosecution

    > Good man. Lawyers deserve it. (No offense to any lawyers or
    > anything...)

    Do be careful, we do have one lawyer who is a fellow MCNGP. We also have
    many members who hate lawyers... we just don't hate her. Well, not a lot,
    anyway. And we wouldn't dare say it to her face anyway because she'd rip
    off your head and crap down your neck.

    --
    Fris "Ally McBeal" beeĀ® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Oct 27, 2003
  7. MANAGER

    MANAGER Guest

    Excuse me for my English, on the 25th I was very excited because I had
    just passed the exam,so I wrote doing many mistakes. I'm not English but I
    try to do my best.
    Thank you for the advices
    Many regards

    Alex

    MANAGER, Oct 27, 2003
  8. MANAGER

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > Ken,
    > Any relation to Jack and Jerry?

    Nope. But I met Ben and Jerry once.

    --

    KB - MCNGP #26

    Ken Briscoe, Oct 27, 2003
  9. MANAGER

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > Do be careful, we do have one lawyer who is a fellow MCNGP. We also have
    > many members who hate lawyers... we just don't hate her. Well, not a lot,
    > anyway. And we wouldn't dare say it to her face anyway because she'd rip
    > off your head and crap down your neck.

    Duly noted, Fris. Thanks for the heads up...now I won't say anything stupid.

    About lawyers.

    --

    KB - MCNGP #26

    Ken Briscoe, Oct 27, 2003
  10. MANAGER

    Jtyc Guest

    > Duly noted, Fris. Thanks for the heads up...now I won't say anything
    stupid.

    > About lawyers.

    Lawyers are the scourge of the Earth. They feed off of other people's
    misery like a leech.

    i hate lawyers...

    Jtyc, Oct 27, 2003
  11. MANAGER

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > Lawyers are the scourge of the Earth. They feed off of other people's
    > misery like a leech.
    > i hate lawyers...

    It's alright, you're in a safe place here. You can tell us how you really
    feel.

    --

    KB - MCNGP #26

    Ken Briscoe, Oct 27, 2003
  12. MANAGER

    Consultant Guest

    you can say bad things, but expect her to punish you afterwards.

    Consultant, Oct 27, 2003
  13. MANAGER

    Jtyc Guest

    > It's alright, you're in a safe place here. You can tell us how you really
    > feel.

    The only good thing about communism is that they kill all the lawyers.

    Jtyc, Oct 27, 2003

  14. >It's alright, you're in a safe place here. You can tell

    us how you really
    >feel.

    Safe for who??? Get him started and you won't think it's
    such a safe place anymore...

    Keyboard Cowboy MCNGP #14
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    Keyboard Cowboy, Oct 27, 2003
  15. MANAGER

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > you can say bad things, but expect her to punish you afterwards.

    :)

    --

    KB - MCNGP #26

    Ken Briscoe, Oct 27, 2003