passed 70-210!

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Rogue89, Sep 12, 2003.

  1. Rogue89

    Rogue89 Guest

    I read the book, 800 pages in seven days and took the trancender and
    read another book in spots to get a better understanding of group policy
    then took it 16 days after I read the first page.

    Starting up for the 70-215 next. I think this will take more time to
    prepare as the server book is like 1,500 pages!

    Thanks

    Brian

    Rogue89, Sep 12, 2003

  2. Rogue89

    skeptic Guest

    Big Deal! That just means you can memorize and take an
    exam. The REAL question, is can you make the OS work
    properly???!!! Not in 16 days in MY experience.

    skeptic, Sep 12, 2003

  3. Rogue89

    MCSE World Guest

    Ah, well you are in business then! :)