  1. Passed exam 70-210 today. I would recommend Transcender
    and Troytec.com study material. Followed closely to the
    actual exam.

    Angelique Russell, Oct 22, 2003

  2. Angelique Russell

    Zomack Guest

    Congrats! I, too, just passed 70-210 last week. Also used Troytec and Transcenders as my primary study tools(in addition to Exam Cram cause I just had to have at least one book ;)

    On to 70-215 for me next week!

    Good luck!
    Russ
    Seattle, WA

    Zomack, Oct 22, 2003

  3. Congrats.
    I passed today 70-210 using the old self-paced training book...and years of
    hands-on experience

    See ya at the next one

    Good luck ALL

    Julian Dragut, Oct 22, 2003
  4. Congratulations, Julian!!!

    --
    Tom Helms [MSFT]

    newsgroup purposes only."

    Tom Helms [MSFT], Oct 22, 2003
  5. Angelique Russell

    Dean Marcus Guest

    Ive downloaded the 70-210 materials off Troytec, and compared them to my
    study book my training provider has given me. It is ALOT more brief (the
    Troytec materals) that the material I have now. I would rather read a
    smaller book that a larger one, but can I go from 0 knowledge to being able
    to pass the exam, in 20 hours, just from the Troytec materials???!!!??

    "Tom Helms [MSFT]" <> wrote in message
    > Congratulations, Julian!!!
    >
    > --
    > Tom Helms [MSFT]

    rights.

    Dean Marcus, Oct 22, 2003
  6. Angelique Russell

    EJ Guest

    You might pass with only the Troytec.

    Regardless, Troytecs will not teach you the theory you need to excel at a
    job - and you need to excel these days just to be able to compete.

    When I buy a book to prepare for an exam, I look at many and choose one. I,
    too, don't think that a bigger book is necessarily better. I like ExamCram
    and Sybex.

    I have four years IT experience. I got my MCSE taking one exam every two
    weeks. I read one book per exam. I got there fast enough, didn't ruin my
    eyes reading a trillion pages but also certainly didn't use any braindumps
    or 'guaranteed to pass after 15 hours of memorizing' materials..

    "Dean Marcus"

    EJ, Oct 22, 2003
  7. Angelique Russell

    MCSE World Guest

    Congrats on the pass, but stay away from Troytech...just one more
    braindumper.

    Best,
    Will
    www.mcseworld.com