    Certs? I have my CCNA. I noticed that MS gives credit
    for Comptia Security+, but I did not see any reference to
    Cisco certs.

    Ron, Dec 18, 2004

  2. Ron

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "Ron" <> wrote in news:10cc01c4e54e
    $f7afcd40$:

    > Passed my first test today, barely. I took a beating on
    > questions pertaining to security templates and NTFS file
    > and folder permissions. This is my first post so plz
    > forgive me if these questions are redundant. Which books
    > provide the best overall traing/labs to prep for MCSE
    > exams. Also, does Microsoft(MS) give credit for Cisco
    > Certs? I have my CCNA. I noticed that MS gives credit
    > for Comptia Security+, but I did not see any reference to
    > Cisco certs.

    no cisco certs credits exist from MS.

    there is a very good reason why MS give credits for (some) CompTIA certs.

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/

    Rowdy Yates, Dec 19, 2004

  3. Ron

    shailendra Guest

    shailendra, Dec 20, 2004
  4. Ron

    Ron Guest

    Thanks for the information. Not entirely sure why MS
    gives credit for some Comptia Certs, but I think I can
    understand why they don't for Cisco. Also, I did some
    research on the Security Templates and now I have a better
    understanding of there purpose and use.

    Ron

    >$f7afcd40$:
    >
    >> Passed my first test today, barely. I took a beating

    on
    >> questions pertaining to security templates and NTFS

    file
    >> and folder permissions. This is my first post so plz
    >> forgive me if these questions are redundant. Which

    books
    >> provide the best overall traing/labs to prep for MCSE
    >> exams. Also, does Microsoft(MS) give credit for Cisco
    >> Certs? I have my CCNA. I noticed that MS gives credit
    >> for Comptia Security+, but I did not see any reference

    >> Cisco certs.

    >no cisco certs credits exist from MS.
    >
    >there is a very good reason why MS give credits for

    (some) CompTIA certs.

    >--
    >Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    >http://www.mcngp.com/
    >"Shhhh... Do you smell that? I think is't Albanian Goat

    Smegma!"

    Ron, Dec 21, 2004
  5. Ron

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "Ron" <> wrote in news:0c3a01c4e6f8
    $1e6e00a0$:

    > Not entirely sure why MS
    > gives credit for some Comptia Certs,

    i will give you one guess. --

    The CompTIA 2004 - 2005 Leadership
    CompTIA recognizes its Board of Directors and looks forward to another
    successful year with guidance from these industry leaders.

    http://www.comptia.org/about/board_of_directors.aspx

    :)

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39