    different topics. I wasnt sure what consensus was.. Like i could put
    "MCP in Windows2000 Professional"

    feedback would be great. thanks
    ZenT, Dec 12, 2003

  2. ZenT

    iCertify.net Guest

    Congratulations on the pass!

    I think I would put MCP in Windows 2000 Professional.
    --
    Paisleyskye
    http://www.icertify.net

    iCertify.net, Dec 12, 2003

  3. ZenT

    Glenn Guest

    I would simply state "Microsoft Certified".
    Often the HR people don't know much but do understand the word certified.
    Glenn

    Glenn, Dec 12, 2003
  4. ZenT

    MCSE World Guest

    You certainly can put MCP on Windows 2000 Professional, but make sure the
    reader of your resume know what they are looking at.

    Best,
    Will
    www.mcseworld.com

    MCSE World, Dec 12, 2003