    I don't see things changing for me in this for another year. That is a bit
    frustrating because my career is really not moving very quickly. Any
    advice?

    Jake, Nov 8, 2003

  2. Good to pass Distributed Exam too and do Solution Architecture.

    "Jake" <> wrote in message
    > I passed the VC++ desktop exam yesterday with a good mark. I'm going to

    sit
    > the Solution Architecture exam soon. Then I might go for the other two
    > Visual Studio 6 exams and get the full MCSD even though it is being

    retired
    > next year. I think a full MCSD is better than one or two MCP exams. Does
    > VUE send a certificate in the post?
    >
    > I'm still a bit unsure if my new certification will really boost my job
    > prospects. I've been in this job for nearly three years and I've gained
    > quite a bit of VC++ experience but haven't been doing it as much I would
    > have liked. I've tended to do bug fixes and investigative work. I would
    > love to be involved in the full development life-cycle but there is a lack
    > of opportunity in my present company that has undergone quite a bit of
    > downsizing. All the C++ I have done is in my present company whereas

    other

    Shanmuga Raja, Dec 7, 2003

  3. Jake

    DBM Guest

    Hi Jake,

    Congrats for passing the 70-016. I am also planning for the same in FEB
    2004, I have just started learning the VC++. I have strong C++ skills .1

    I need help from you

    a) which books i need to follow ( I have ms press training kit and
    Examcram )

    b) What is the pass mark for this exam

    Thanks in advace

    ~Krishna