    Home, most are common day experience (with a few squirely things thrown
    in) - tests, study does NOT substitute for EXPERIENCE - unfortunately in
    many markets - without the Certifications one can not get alot of experience

    James Stoddard, Aug 17, 2007

  2. James Stoddard wrote:
    > Just for sanity sake took them one day apart
    >
    > 950 on 70-271 and 1000 on 70-272
    >

    > My own opinion - if you have ANY practical experience with XP - be it PRO or
    > Home, most are common day experience (with a few squirely things thrown
    > in) - tests, study does NOT substitute for EXPERIENCE - unfortunately in
    > many markets - without the Certifications one can not get alot of experience

    Congrats man!

    MG

    Mostly Gizzards, Aug 17, 2007

  3. James Stoddard

    Jo Guest

    James:

    Congratulations. Welcome to the club !
    --
    Motochick

    Jo, Aug 17, 2007
  4. I am now CERTIFIED as well as being cerifiable - lol

    MCSA next

    James Stoddard, Aug 18, 2007
  5. James Stoddard

    TheITGirl Guest

    > <snip>

    1000 on 70-272
    ><snip>

    *** R-E-S-P-E-C-T! ***

    Well done

    TheITGirl, Aug 28, 2007
  6. "TheITGirl" <> wrote in message

    > "James Stoddard" <> wrote in message
    > > <snip>

    > 1000 on 70-272
    > ><snip>

    > *** R-E-S-P-E-C-T! ***
    >
    > Well done

    Ah, my British Babe is back safely. Sorry I missed you last weekend :-(
    I will just have to plan a trip across the pond soon!
    --
    Michael D. Alligood,
    MCITP, MCTS, MCSA, MCDST

    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], Aug 28, 2007
  7. James Stoddard

    TheITGirl Guest

    "Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]" <> wrote in
    message news:eHBH%...
    > "TheITGirl" <> wrote in message
    >
    >> "James Stoddard" <> wrote in message
    >> > <snip>

    >> 1000 on 70-272
    >> ><snip>

    >> *** R-E-S-P-E-C-T! ***
    >>
    >> Well done

    > Ah, my British Babe is back safely. Sorry I missed you last weekend :-( I
    > will just have to plan a trip across the pond soon!
    > --
    > Michael D. Alligood,
    > MCITP, MCTS, MCSA, MCDST
    > CertGuard, Inc. - http://www.certguard.com

    Yeah, I'm back alright - got back to an inbox full of Active Directory
    accounts that need creating :( Seems like the world and his wife are coming
    to work for our company!

    Still, at least I missed the fun last week when our new air conditioning
    units leaked all over the server room floor!

    IT Girl MCDST

    TheITGirl, Aug 29, 2007