Passed 320 today

Discussion in 'MCAD' started by Sri, Aug 25, 2004.

  1. Sri

    Sri Guest

    Hai ,Congrats for completing MCAD papers.
    What are the exam combinations u took?

    Sri

    questions, and it
    >started with some warning about the possibility of some

    ungraded beta
    >questions being mixed in. I'd anticipated a really hard

    exam, especially
    >with the short question count, but, although some of it

    was challenging, and
    >I just flat out guessed a few more times than I felt

    comfortable with, there
    >were also a lot of questions that I thought were just

    too easy. I came out
    >with a 921. So much for this monster. It can be

    confusing covering so many
    >topics from services, serviced components, and Web

    services, plus questions
    >on soap messages and xml, but it really wasn't as bad as

    I thought it would
    >be. As always there were also plenty of ADO.NET

    questions, especially
    >pertaining to XML support, and it helps to know about

    SQL Server and its XML

    Sri, Aug 25, 2004