    don't need to read much, what u guys think?

    i don't have much experience with xml web services, so it
    might take long time to prepare.

    matt, Apr 15, 2005

  2. matt

    Sudar Guest

    hi matt,
    Congrats for passing 70-316. 700 is the minimum score and i have seen
    lot of people getting 700 (Even i got just 700 in one exam)

    And for your second question, since you have already taken up 70-316,
    it's better you take up 70-315 before 70-320, because both of them have
    something common to them and 70-315 will be easiler for you when
    compared with 70-320. Anyways all the best for your MCAD

    --
    Sudar

    Sudar, Apr 15, 2005

  3. matt

    chupki Guest

    Hello Matt,

    I am planning to give 70-316 exam. Please let me know what
    material and books have you have referred for the
    preparation. Also it would be so kind of you if you can
    share downloadable material.

    Thanks,
    Chupki

    chupki, May 5, 2005