    more satisfying and confidence building than pretending so why not just learn
    it?
    Aussie

    AndrewAussie, Jul 7, 2005

  2. AndrewAussie

    Raja Guest

    "doing the work is far more satisfying and confidence building than
    pretending so why not just learn it" - That's exactly has been my thoughts
    too ... Well said !

    Raja, Jul 7, 2005

  3. AndrewAussie

    Sean Guest

    furthermore, tests have shown that if physical activity (applying) can be
    added to what you learn by reading you retain more information.

    Sean, Jul 7, 2005
  4. I agree with Raja. Learning the materials is better than pretending you did.
    If you actially learn the materials, you can get the job done. Cheaters
    don't perform nearly as well and the experience builds on this.

    Regards,
    Davin Eastley

    -------------
    www.DavinEastley.tk
    Forums Home

    Davin Eastley, Jul 8, 2005
  5. AndrewAussie

    Nancee Guest

    Hello Andrew,

    Congratulations on your success. I am planning my second shot for the test
    but not dare enough. Please let me know what resources you have referred and
    the topics you encountered in your exam. Hope to hear from you soon. Your
    help is very much needed.
    --
    Nancee

    Nancee, Jul 18, 2005
  6. AndrewAussie

    AndrewAussie Guest

    Hi Nancee,
    Thanks. I used the Kalani Blue(Training guide) and red (ExamCram2), the MS
    Press self paced training kit, and SelfTestSoftware (ie no dumps). I found
    the mixture of the MS Press material and the Kalani books to be quite
    comprehensive. Basically took me 2 months to go through every activity and
    answer all the questions in the material, plus a couple of days going through
    SelfTestSoftware. As far as the topics are concerned, the brief on the MS
    certification site is a pretty good guide.
    Good luck,
    Andrew

    AndrewAussie, Jul 20, 2005
  7. i am desperately needed of the sample code so that i could completel
    understand every detail about the programs on the book. Could anyon
    kindly send me the code ... ????
    I am desperately...

    -
    command_magi