    www.codeclinic.com
    its really a gold mine.

    Onto 320 NOW.
    Hem, Mar 22, 2005

  2. Hem

    Sudar Guest

    Congrats Hem, 905 is an excellent score buddy. Hat's off. How many more
    to become MCAD ?

    --
    Sudar
    Sudar, Mar 24, 2005

  3. Hem

    Hem Guest

    Thanks,

    can you please guide me for the 70-320 exam? What books
    and materials,practice tests etc...

    I appreciate your help greatly

    Experiences)

    Hem, Mar 25, 2005
  4. Hem

    Sudar Guest

    Hi hem,

    I would suggest you Microsoft's MCAD/MCSD Self-Paced Training Kit:
    Developing XML Web Services and Server Components with Microsoft Visual
    Basic .NET and Microsoft C# .NET (ISBN: 0-7356-1586-1) for 70-320,
    because it covers almost all the exam objectivies and more over since u
    have already cleared 70-315, going thro it will be a breeze for you.
    And for practice questions you can use either testking or dumps from
    autodumper.com (But use it only after u have finished the book and very
    clear with the concept)

    Anyways best wishes for ur preparations and do let us know abt ur
    progress.

    Sudar, Mar 28, 2005